Made with Love

Gorgeous Chloée Rose - Your French deligth -

Chloée

Joined Jun 21, 2014
Messages 11

desktop_cefab26847756e33.jpeg

Dearest gentlemen,

Allow me the pleasure to introduce myself… My name is Chloée Rose a youthful French Canadian lady who’s been practicing the art of being a courtesan for a little over two years. Like a rose I am pure and delicate yet strong on the inside and a definite classic natural beauty.
I have been described as a sensuous, hedonistic, lustful, witty, captivating and desirable demoiselle; one of my many charms has to be my sexy Franco’ accent! My priority as a companion is to please my partner in any way I can. I want you to feel comfortable and fully enjoy our precious moments together.
Shall I tempt you with a physical portrait? Some would say I have the facial features of an angel with my bright ocean blue eyes, fair and tender skin, light brown hair and constant honest smile. Treasures come in small packages! I stand 5’3’’, 105lbs, with a lovely petite silhouette with perky 32Bs and a cute bubble butt to die for. My adorable size 6 feet will please those who appreciate such fetishes. Body art is a delightful form of expression; I use it to represent myself in a few tasteful ways.
Having a balanced way of living is of the utmost importance for me. I keep my mind and body healthy by regularly doing yoga and working out. I also enjoy many outdoor activities; I find happiness in kayaking on a beautiful Ontario Lake and mountain-biking in Whistler. I am originally from the country side of Quebec although Toronto is my current living city. I always loved travelling the world and discovering new territories. Planet earth is the best school you can learn from.
I have a devoted passion for literature of various topics. I always carry a book in my purse and I enjoy stopping by a quiet coffee shop as often as I can to read a few chapters. Art is inspiring for me in many ways, I can lose track of time walking around historical buildings, museums and monuments. A dreamy date for me involves sharing conversations, many laughs, enlightening glances, musing silence and blissful discoveries while sipping a nice glass of wine or two. I am interested to know and hear your story and perhaps become part of it!

Let’s create magic together…we can be king and queen of our own world, what are you waiting for?

French kisses,

Chloée Rose

--------------------------------------

1H – A HINT OF DISCOVERY – 400

2H – MAKE ME YOURS – 700

3H – TEASE ME OVER A GLASS – 1000

( For my oldest friends, as a way to show you my gratitude for your loyalty please note that my previous rates will remain the same for further bookings.)

-----------------------------------
• I offer a memorable experience just as if you were with a new girlfriend. If you wish to know a little bit more about me, you can read impressive testimonies on various boards.

• I enjoy the company of other women so don’t be shy to ask if you’d like one of my girlfriends to join us. I also love spending time with couples !

• I can receive you in a private space or join you at the Hotel (4-5 stars) of your choice. A transportation fee may apply depending on the distance between us.

-----------------------------------

Texts messages - 6474582049

Email [email protected]

Website
https://chloeerose.callgirlfiles.com

Twitter @ChloeeRose3

2r76byb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

About this Discussion

0 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom