Made with Love
Joined May 7, 2022
Messages 5
Annie SFTO formerly Milli (sp. Mili) Mirage

- She is very, very, very snug.
- Very youthful, dolphin smooth skin - like Lora SFT.
- Tight body. nice personality - at least with me. There was that review about her only being nice to some guys, I guess I was the ones she was nicer to. lfk, dfk, even tho i didn't shave. she took her pounding well - very sexual young lady.
- i like when the girls shower with me, she didn't.
- not a fan of the underboob scars. boobs felt a bit firm, but nice. nipples a bit big....like others have mentioned, you can't put your weight on her man-mades. she told me up front not to put weight on them. "
- main issue was I didn't find her that facially attractive. I think her front gums protrude a bit...it would be too harsh to say "like a horse", but don't know how to describe it - they just come out a bit. Facially, I think Lora is waaaaay more facially attractive. like no comparison even.
- She may be back/going back to Colombia, but she may come back to GTA.
- She was super cool to me....worth a shot!

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Saw Annie, twice, quite some time ago and concur with your review and description of her (including her front gum protrusion).

Got the 1st appointment during my 1st session and we made a connection by conversing about where she's from, etc.
During the act, she was all over me; very responsive to daty and cfs, to the point where she appeared to cum during both acts....certainly made erotic sounds to that effect, along with a little chuckle at the end of each climax.

Saw her mid shift during my 2nd visit and she was somewhat flat. Didn't have the passion, and she seemed somewhat quiet as if simply wanting to get on with the deed and move on.

On the positive side, she impressed me by being able to take a 'pounding' given her small frame.
Haven't repeated given that her face didn't do it for me, and her lack of passion during the second visit.

No digits during either sessions, and while the scars under her breasts were off-putting, I got around that by deliberately not focusing underneath her breasts.

About this Discussion

1 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom