Made with Love

IN-Call Alexis @ Select

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Alexis @ Select

Saw this cool chick named Alexis and found myself immediately attracted to her; as soon as I entered the Condo she showered me with affection -soft kisses, removing my clothes, rubbing her soft body up against mine, I had a hard-on before going to the shower to wash my naughty little bits.

After the shower she was lying flat on the bed facing me and when I approach her she removed my towel and gave me BBBJ & DT. The dirty talk that I initiated early in the session really paid off during CG -she went ballistic on Nova JR and became very vocal.

While in a 69er position was able to explore Alexis further and made her cum during DATY. Eventually finished with BBBJCIM which was followed by cuddling, soft kisses and some chat.

Overall I experienced a very enjoyable one hour session with Alexis and would recommend.

About this Discussion

19 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom