Made with Love

What It Takes To Be A Contortionist For Cirque Du Soleil

demien3k5

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Messages 1,239
Cirque de Soleil today is essentially bankrupt due to COVID-19. Highly likely it will never return after the pandemic is over. They were very highly leveraged and absolutely needed show revenue to keep the lights on. Sad to see this go....

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
What a sad, pathetic, lonely creature you are. Anger, hatred, hypocrisy and aggression are really all you have in your life, isn't it. Like I said before, I pity you.
Can't read the post you quoted, but very obvious as to who that would be referring to, only one possible individual here that description could possibly fit.

Last edited:

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
What a sad, pathetic, lonely creature you are. Anger, hatred, hypocrisy and aggression are really all you have in your life, isn't it. Like I said before, I pity you.
Speaking in front of a mirror again I see...save your pity for your wife little man, she needs it more than I 😂

About this Discussion

8 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom