Made with Love

To the guy: Why?

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
So out doing the dog walk this morning. On a major busy road during what would be rush hour morning traffic.

I get honked at. I don?t get it.

First, I look like a bag of shit. I?m wearing tights with basically a nightgown style shirt, hair in a bun covered by a hat because I haven?t showered yet. I pee then they pee, that is the first thing we do in the morning. So I?m not looking pretty.

Second, it is not like he would turn around if I waved him down. He was clearly headed to work in a work truck.

So I don?t get it. Why? What is the purpose? What are you guys expecting? I?m going to wave you down and blow you in the street while holding a dog on a leash??? LMAO

It is the same with cat-calling. I don?t get the purpose. It is not for us women. We don?t like it for the most part. I would guess that 90%+ of women hate being honked at or catcalled. Personally I think it is for guys more then us.

So what do guys get out of it? Why can?t guys just look and appreciate in silence.

Now to be clear, I?m not trying to start a bashing thread against men. I am truly trying to understand the reasons why and what the expectation is. Also, if guys know that most women don?t like, why purposely subject them to it? Or is it a absent-minded thing where they just don?t think of the women they are bothering?

Opinions, please.....

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Ah, the liberated women.

What was once considered a compliment, is now an insult.

Most women dress to be attractive to men, although they will strongly disagree.

And most definitely use sexy clothing as a power tool, so don't get all high and mighty here.

So when a man acknowledges a women looks great in suggestive clothing, mini skirt, heels and a little tee, thats now not allowed.

Fricken ridiculous.

Men have always been liberated, nothing new for us, so when a women acknowledges a hot guy, he is not going to run for a lawyer, well maybe if the guy is gay, but thats a whole other issue.

Women now, are simply reveling in a new power trip.

But, bottom line, intelligent women will continue to use sex as power, gain from it, and laugh at the new less paid, under marrying, under achieving princesses.

Have at it ladies, I can take it.

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
ROBERTSON;n1473855 said:
Ah, the liberated women.

What was once considered a compliment, is now an insult.

Most women dress to be attractive to men, although they will strongly disagree.

And most definitely use sexy clothing as a power tool, so don't get all high and mighty here.

So when a man acknowledges a women looks great in suggestive clothing, mini skirt, heels and a little tee, thats now not allowed.

Fricken ridiculous.

Men have always been liberated, nothing new for us, so when a women acknowledges a hot guy, he is not going to run for a lawyer, well maybe if the guy is gay, but thats a whole other issue.

Women now, are simply reveling in a new power trip.

But, bottom line, intelligent women will continue to use sex as power, gain from it, and laugh at the new less paid, under marrying, under achieving princesses.

Have at it ladies, I can take it.

So you are saying it is meant to be a compliment?

I didn?t take as either. An insult or a compliment.

i don?t know what the rest of your comment has to do with mine. I was not dressing to be attractive, I was not power tripping or anything, so I will leave that stuff alone.

I was just curious to the purpose of honking. What does the man doing it hope to be gaining from it?

ROBERTSON

Joined Mar 27, 2018
Messages 1,413
Jessica Rain;n1473899 said:
So you are saying it is meant to be a compliment?

I didn?t take as either. An insult or a compliment.

i don?t know what the rest of your comment has to do with mine. I was not dressing to be attractive, I was not power tripping or anything, so I will leave that stuff alone.

I was just curious to the purpose of honking. What does the man doing it hope to be gaining from it?

Sorry 'bout that.

When I stated, "the liberated women", I meant in general, not you personally.

The whole post was meant to be read that way.

But once again, when men honk, smile at a women, whistle, they are not doing it to indicate a women is undesirable.

I'm guessing the guy who honked his horn, simply stating,... liked what he saw.

Some women, just ooze sexuality, no matter how they are made up and dressed Jessica,... :biggrin2:

But not to state there are not complete ass holes out there.

Last edited:

Prick

Reviewer
Joined Jun 20, 2018
Messages 337
What, no one flashed you?.

tenor.gif

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
I can TOOT TOOT like a rhino and feed me cabbage I'll leave the rhino in the dust!

Ray, bring that moped back! You and the rest are useless in the snow. Cowards, a little white stuff and they all jump into their SUV's. PUSSIES, all of you PUSSIES!!!

About this Discussion

26 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom