Made with Love

Tattooed bombshell Shalom Harloe visiting July 16-18 discount for bookings made before July 14th

Shalom Harloe

Advertiser
Joined Aug 16, 2013
Messages 150

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.postimg.cc\/mr2x06dZ\/junjultour.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Dearest Gentlemen,

What are you searching for? What gets your heart racing? How long have you been dreaming about getting lost in the moment with Toronto's premier tattooed babe?

Now is the time to take the plunge before you lose the chance forever!

How can you resist me? My endlessly long legs, fit tight curves, statuesque height (6ft in my bare feet. Those feet by the way, also impossible to resist) smile that is totally contagious, and will ease your nerves the second I open the door are impossible to forget. A versatile lady happy to indulge your deepest, naughtiest fantasies, or share a meal and some stimulating conversation, or be your traveling companion for a business trip or weekend getaway. The possibilities are truly endless.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.postimg.cc\/3wfvHBzH\/DSC8877-1.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Don't know me yet? I'm the original tattooed luxury companion, one of the finest ladies in the city, a coffee lover, art and history nerd, hedonist, Alt Model, rabble rouser, whiskey drinker, spiritualist, sensual magician, head turner, vivacious bombshell and so much more. A very well established lady with a killer reputation and even better talent for providing the very best experiences ever.

I'll be gone when the summer ends and you will be left with nothing but regret! So don't miss your chance to get lost in the moment with a true trendsetting, head turning, one of a kind, wild thing with a heart of gold. The summer will be over before you know it and so will our chance to indulge together.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.postimg.cc\/ry37p25D\/DSC9233-1.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Rates:
90 min: 400
2 hours: 500
3 hours: 600

20% discount available for Gentlemen who book before July 15th.

Vancouver 2019:
July 16, 17, 18

Fill out my contact form, get screened and let the fun begin. You will not regret getting a chance to be with me, but you will definitely regret missing the opportunity.

Find my contact form here: www.shalomharloe.com/contact or send me an email, and don't forget your screening info! [email protected]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.postimg.cc\/G2Bq097q\/DSC9656-1.jpg"}[/IMG2]​

Shalom Harloe

Advertiser
Joined Aug 16, 2013
Messages 150
Dearest Gentlemen of Vancouver,

I can't wait to get to know you and your lovely city in July! Since this is my first time visiting Vancouver I thought I'd offer a very special- special. ????

Take an extra 10% off (30% total) an encounter of 4+ hours and let's indulge all our senses and enjoy the best Vancouver has to offer. Have a favourite restaurant?

The perfect hiking/picnic spot? Love to go to galleries or museums? Or just feeling like doing some shopping? I'm a city girl who loves to get outside and I am up for just about anything as long as there is great conversation and beautiful weather. Show me your favourite part of your city and then head back to my hotel for dessert.

Rates:
1 hour: 350
90 min: 400
2 hours: 500
3 hours: 600

20% discount available for Gentlemen who book before July 13th.
'Show me the sites' 30% for 4 hours or more, discount ends July 13th. Limited spots for extended bookings so message me today!

Vancouver 2019:
July 16, 17, 18

Fill out my contact form, get screened and let the fun begin. You will not regret getting a chance to be with me, but you will definitely regret missing the opportunity.

Find my contact form here: www.shalomharloe.com/contact or send me an email, and don't forget your screening info! [email protected]

About this Discussion

1 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom