Made with Love

Pure Spa Review - Stella @ Pure

oagre24

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2018
Messages 20
I finally returned to the scene of the crime with Stella. I had a bizarre episode with her 18 months ago wherein she blacklisted me for obscure reasons. Premier ownership helped me out at the time and spoke to Stella about the allegations against me. I never learned what these were, but was assured by spa ownership that it was just a case of mistaken identity and the blacklist had been immediately lifted when Stella learned her mistake.

It took me a year and a half to book Stella again. I don't think she remembered who I was or even remembered the incident. As with many delayed resolutions, it turned out to be more anticlimactic than anything else.

Stella is a slender blonde with small, well proportioned implants. I am guessing that she has put on a small amount of weight in the last 18 months, as her face didn't appear quite as I remembered it. She looked perhaps a little more GND than stunner this time.

After some small talk, we started with a long back massage. Stella is excellent at teasing and leaned forward to allow her hair to brush against me. After a few minutes, I rolled over to let her play with my front. I was a slow starter. As I explained to her, I had had a stressful week and I found it difficult to relax and go with the flow.

No fk of any type. This was a MAJOR drop off in service from 2016 Stella. Some other acronyms were very available, all within normal spa limits and expectations with no attempt at upsell.

Given my difficulty relaxing, the tease and massage lasted almost until the end of the session. While showering, we chatted about books. Stella is - as I well remembered - one of the best educated, intelligent and erudite ladies in the business and one of a minority that I would meet with simply to chat about academic subjects and current events.

The session was a little flat. That may have been because of me. But I found that Katie brought more heat and more fun to the time spent and that was reflected perhaps in the massive disproportion of attention the girls were getting. While I waited to go into the room, disappointed suitors phoned the front desk repeatedly for Katie, who was totally pre booked several days in advance. Stella was available on a walk-in basis with no pre book. This was a little surprising. 2016 Stella pre booked extensively.

All in all, a solid session with an attractive lady. Not sure it's an automatic repeat however.

coolcrusher

Joined Oct 2, 2010
Messages 238
Review appreciated.

71_1443580751560b4b4f05793.jpg

oagre24

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2018
Messages 20
Underthebus said:
You waited a year and a half to book her again with so many other fish in the pond.

Why?.

I think you misunderstand. With so many other girls to see, I didn't rush to book Stella.

It took me another 18 months to notice her again in the waiting area and recover my interest.

Top Bottom