Made with Love

New Photos - Booking now for February Tour. Femme de Debauche

Edablackwood

Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
Prebooking Now for FEB 08 - 11!!!
Duos with Roxie Rocks!

So, you want a taste of me? If you are into fine scotch that is sweet like honey, goes down smooth, and leaves your head spinning, then you know what you are in for. But really, when I say I am like fine scotch, what I mean is this: I am one hell of a good time that you are going to want to savor.

So, you want to have a sexy, cheeky time together, filled with laughter, fun, and excitement? Then what are you waiting for? All you need to do is bring me to you!

I have a wanderlust that is not easily cured, so my favorite way to meet a new partner in debauchery is easy to figure out. I might not be where you are, but that is where I want to be! Have the finest of indulgences brought right to your door. It is not for the faint of heart, for certain. But for those who dare to satiate their finest cravings, it is truly unlike anything else.

So what are you waiting for? Just drop me a line and we can start planning our time together!

feravitae.me
[email protected]

514 - 466 - 9981
(txt only)

: : : :

MORE PHOTOS :

Edablackwood

Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
AirBrush_20181216115053.jpg

Edablackwood

Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
Exciting news!!! My friend Zuri Love from Chicago is visiting, and I might be inclined to start my tour early if you book now for a duo! Feb 06 - 11

AirBrush_20190108150243.jpg

Top Bottom