• Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Mrs sentry should have her own handle.


  • Total voters
    13
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Ok just my 2 cents as I want to hear comments from a woman's point of view. I know she posts here and there and signs Mrs. S.. Time for Sentry to stop being so selfish and let us share her point of views. So lets pick a handle for her or you guys can come up with one.

You may pick 3 times

Are you in Mrs. Sentry
 

clintE

Senior Member
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Would be great to read reviews from her point of view. Do it Mrs. Sentry.
 

jiggyjiggy

New member
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Along with her own handle, she should have her pic at the bottom as her sig pic. Just saying, I promise I will put the Kleenex box away.
 

- - -

BANNED
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Beenthere123 said:
Ok just my 2 cents as I want to hear comments from a woman's point of view. I know she posts here and there and signs Mrs. S.. Time for Sentry to stop being so selfish and let us share her point of views. So lets pick a handle for her or you guys can come up with one.

You may pick 3 times

Are you in Mrs. Sentry

OK BT123, I did it. 4times has been asking me for months to register.
After a poll was created, how could I refuse. I probably wont be on that
much but Im totally open to PMs and questions. And I promise to post my
POV from time to time. Not sure what it is going to add to this boy's club but
Im game. I love your suggestions for handles btw. I chose mine
after I told Roksi of GOE that monogomy is highly overrated and she said
"Didnt you know threesomes are the new black." I love that saying. Thanks
for the poll in my honor. Very flattering.
 
E

Emperor

Guest
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

You would be welcomed Mrs. S.
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

3somesarethenewblack said:
OK BT123, I did it. 4times has been asking me for months to register.
After a poll was created, how could I refuse. I probably wont be on that
much but Im totally open to PMs and questions. And I promise to post my
POV from time to time. Not sure what it is going to add to this boy's club but
Im game. I love your suggestions for handles btw. I chose mine
after I told Roksi of GOE that monogomy is highly overrated and she said
"Didnt you know threesomes are the new black." I love that saying. Thanks
for the poll in my honor. Very flattering.
Welcome to the board Mrs. Sentry!

It is my sincerest hope that Mrs. CG will follow in your footsteps someday...

 

- - -

BANNED
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

RayFinkel said:
I think her handle should be: Cum Dumpster



Ray, how did you know that was Sentry's pet name for me (proceeded with "my little")?
 

- - -

BANNED
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Cycleguy007 said:
3somesarethenewblack said:
OK BT123, I did it. 4times has been asking me for months to register.
After a poll was created, how could I refuse. I probably wont be on that
much but Im totally open to PMs and questions. And I promise to post my
POV from time to time. Not sure what it is going to add to this boy's club but
Im game. I love your suggestions for handles btw. I chose mine
after I told Roksi of GOE that monogomy is highly overrated and she said
"Didnt you know threesomes are the new black." I love that saying. Thanks
for the poll in my honor. Very flattering.
Welcome to the board Mrs. Sentry!

It is my sincerest hope that Mrs. CG will follow in your footsteps someday...


Oh please tell her to! Or at least PM me. She is my idol!
 

- - -

BANNED
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

jiggyjiggy said:
Along with her own handle, she should have her pic at the bottom as her sig pic. Just saying, I promise I will put the Kleenex box away.
Absolutely not, but I love ClintE's avatar!
 

- - -

BANNED
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

toocooldude said:
Don't worry your husband does not mind sharing you. Come on board.
You must not know Sentry very well. But I find his jealousy sexy.
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

3somesarethenewblack said:
severeaddicted said:
Mrs S. on my knees and begging you.

Although I personally love being on my knees. Please get up, Ill do it.
I love it just what we needed. Thanks for coming ;) 3satnb
 

clintE

Senior Member
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Welcome Mrs. S. can i still call you that?. What does the hubbie think you going solo?
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
Re: Mrs sentry should have her own handle.

Cycleguy007 said:
It is my sincerest hope that Mrs. CG will follow in your footsteps someday...

That would be too cool. Sorry cooldude used half your handle on this one. ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
80,746
Messages
774,295
Members
32,401
Latest member
diggler332
Top