Made with Love

Measles outbreak everywhere.

Indiano

Joined Nov 21, 2014
Messages 38
A California woman infected with measles who attended opening night of “Avengers: Endgame" is triggering a major medical alert. The situation occurred over the weakened at an AMC movie theater in Orange County. Now health officials are trying to contact other moviegoers who may have been exposed to the highly contagious disease. Authorities say the woman attended a midnight show of the movie on April 26. The next day she went to the emergency room.

God

Joined Oct 3, 2015
Messages 7,795
[h=1]Bombshell Flashback: Merck FAKED mumps vaccine research, released faulty vaccine that didn’t work, say virologists in False Claims Act filing[/h]

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
God;n1469076 said:
[h=1]Bombshell Flashback: Merck FAKED mumps vaccine research, released faulty vaccine that didn’t work, say virologists in False Claims Act filing[/h]

LOLLLLLLL

Yeah one questionable "article" out of like 100000000000000 that proves that vaccines are effective. Oh and did the incidence of measles, mumps, and rubella decrease after the introduction of MMR vaccines? That too. /-Thumbs-up::/

oldguyzer

Reviewer
Joined Jun 19, 2011
Messages 15,066
Fortunately, most of us in Canada got the standard MMR and TB shots when we were young (although I hear there's less effort into those now). We need approximately 95% of the population to be vaccinated to essentially kill the diseases from becoming a wide-spread issue, and we're not there now mostly due to the bullshit "expert" celebs are spouting. Measles can kill: it's not worth the risk NOT to get vaccinated.

Even today I hear the same fuss over the flu shot. So far, it looks like this year's flu shots are far more effective than last year's, and I strongly recommend everyone get a flu shot this year.

About this Discussion

8 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom