Made with Love

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
https://hotpinklist.com/model/lexy/

Face- pretty girl. reminded me of hot server at Joey's, or sexy bartender
Body - I liked her body, lean and sexy albeit soft. Waist to Hip ratio is awesome! She does have large ink FYI
DFK- tons, wet, tongue hockey.
DATY - clean tasting, smallish lips which I like. She cums easily ( or fake well ) Loved her moaning 'oh fuck, oh fuck' she wet the bed sheet with juices.
BBBJ - soft, wet with good technique with hands
CFS- she can take hard pounding in mpos, but doggie with me pulling her hair, slapping her ass then pushed her down into jockey and rubbed the hell out of her clit. rotated her around for deep pile driving.
Coming to the end , I whipped rubber off and told her to 'suck my cock' which she did splendidly! Until I begged her to 'keep going, feels so fucking good babe' then I exploded in her mouth. Alas no sw though. But I loved the view of her as she turned to collect my cum into tissue, kneeling on bed, nice hour glass body with her wet pussy peaking from behind! I'm a fucking pervert! LOL.

Have repeated.

About this Discussion

4 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom