Made with Love

Sassy Angels Kenzie at Sassy Angels: a proper scam

T

The Voice

Sassy Angels said:

I am beginning to agree that it does look obvious.

I think we all know what seems obvious. Hell, even the trolls have come out in this thread. I wonder how long the brown guy will stick around this time before she gets banned?

HottExoticFudge

Joined Aug 30, 2018
Messages 27
The Voice said:
@, bring your bat. It's troll hunting season again!

this is fact, and apparently i am not the only one she did this to.

I got Dangerous Gurls and Goddesses watching over me....lay off the threats cdns...

this is a review board, my review is valiid. the white cuntt stood me up, and is flat.....honestly save me some money

Get Bent haters, I am famous in India

TFZL1

Reviewer
Joined Nov 28, 2015
Messages 285
Sassy Angels said:

Our records show no indication of anyone complaining about Kenzie in any way. Most comments concerning her express disappointment that she is not available.

I saw Kenzie a couple times while she was Indy, before she went to Sassy’s. Both sessions were great, but I’m glad she’s back at Sassy’s as she was a little confusing booking and makeing the arrangements. I’d like to visit her again.

legmann

Reviewer
Joined Jan 12, 2012
Messages 484
What A Wookie said:
Yeah sorry I'm not really feeling the complaints here. There's always a little "marketing" with a girl's description and hair colour isn't that big of a deal.

johnlonzano said:
Well, if you book a person based on photographs and info on her and you find out it's someone else completely - this is, not what you were told at all... That is minor?
Am going to agree. Subjectivity aside, it should be a problem booking someone based on a profile and photo, and encountering something different.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,177
The Kenzie I remember from Dreammakers was a bit of a heavy duty party chick. I’ve seen her and always had good solid service. If this same girl pulled herself together to be an Indy one would think she cleaned up her act and all the power to her. I’m impressed with the response from Sassy Angels and anticipate they will handle this matter well.

Top Bottom