Made with Love

Kenna Winters Sensual Busty DDD GFE

Kenna Winters

Joined May 19, 2019
Messages 2
Welcome, Lover! I appreciate you showing interest. I hope after reading this you'll find that I'm the girl for you.

My name is Kenna Winters, and I’m an independent companion based out of Toronto.

I've got a unique ethnic background which consists of Italian and Arabic roots. I've got a gorgeous olive complexion, black silky hair, and striking hazel eyes. My busty, natural triple Ds, and curvy figure will have you longing for more!

Choosing to spend time with me as your companion excites me, and allows me to explore with you some of your deepest desires, as well as my own. Let's enjoy the warmth, and gentle touch of each others bodies. You won't be disappointed.

I offer both incall, as well as outcall services. You can find my incall located in Downtown Toronto. Outcalls are to your home, or luxury hotel. Whether we are in your space, or mine, I will make sure that you are comfortable and well taken care of.

KENNA WINTERS
Ultimate GFE Companion
Available for Incalls - Outcalls - Duos - Social - Extended Dates - Overnight - FMTY

www.kennawinters.com

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 416-576-0103 (Text Only)
Twitter: kennawintersGFE​

Top Bottom