Made with Love

Julia Jayde

JJicq

Reviewer
Joined Nov 25, 2016
Messages 104
Many fantastic reviews over a long period of time. Luck for me, I have some ladies that offer some references to enable me to meet some Indy ladies in the GTA. Julia came recommended by a buddy and with many reviews.

I'm not usually a fan of blondes, typically I prefer an entirely different look.

In the request to visit with her form I outlined my interests, session length etc... She verified things with references I provided and confirmed our get together rather quickly, within a couple of days.

Set up a two hour session with her. She arrived on time, she looks wonderful and works on her body, it shows, WOW! Fantastic!

WE strolled into the HQ I had arranged for a few days, made ourselves comfy and commenced with some nice kissing to music I had arranged along with a speaker.

Wonderful BBBJCIM
Multiple positions were available
She can be chatty which is not negative, she focuses on you and wants things to go well

I appreciate all the information out there and unfortunately she indicated her body was not cooperating for a Greek trip, bummer!

We enjoyed some wine, cheese and crackers over a nice chat before it was time for her to be off and on her way.

https://juliajayde.me/

Julia Jayde

Joined Aug 29, 2020
Messages 3
Why did she change her name 3 times?.
Hi there
Never been in this site
Short version of answer
First name was with an agency
Left business for a bf for 6 years
Came back under new name to hide from evil ex with help of former boss
But I didn’t pick the name (Fleming, firmer biss picked)
Went officially INDy and picked the best of both names, my favourite two names going forward ... Julia and Jayde
I am internationally known and most reviews are through an international site
The erotic review dot com

xox

Top Bottom