Made with Love

Jewel and Belle a slice of heaven on the Niagara Peninsula

us69

Reviewer
Joined Oct 3, 2016
Messages 212
Jewel and Belle a slice of heaven on the Niagara Peninsula

Just imagine two legends; Niagara Belle and The Jewel of Niagara converging for a extraordinary Funfu@kingtastic time together. Yes it happened for me last night. WoW!

First off, I have had probably close to 2 dozen encounter with Jewel and we both know how to push each others buttons. Belle on the other hand, I have never meet before but have heard and read much about her. Also, I have never had a true duo experience other than once, it was 2 girls that happened to be in the same bed, they were not really into each other and it was a lot of work, lol.

Anyway, Jewel for about a year now has been raving to me about Belle and wanted me to have a duo with her and now that Jewel has gone Indy, it was time.

Set up was flawless, when I texted Jewel about a week ago, I told Jewel I was flying North for a couple days, within a half hour it was set, she was very excited, as was I.

As you can imagine I was dying of anticipation all week leading up to this event. Tic-toc the hour had arrived and my heart was pounding, Jewel sent me the room # an hour earlier. It was a nice place downtown in Niagara Falls. I walked into the lobby at about 5 min before the appointment and low and behold Jewel walks in through another entrance, we both embraced with a quick game of tonsil hockey. This was awesome, we chatted on the way up to the room and we arrived at Bell's door, arm and arm like a couple seeking out a threesome.

The event. We knocked on the door, it open and we had a quick introduction all smiles ear to ear with some fun banter. Then tongues soon started flying. Fist Belle showed me her DFK skills by engulfing my mouth, then Jewel and Belle lock mouth's and I immediately jumped in for a threeway DFK. WoW, off to the races.

These two work well together as a team and are game for just about anything. We covered a lot of ground, so here are some highlights:
- I stood in front of a mirror one underneath BLS and the other BBBJ, DT with a lot of enthusiasm. What a sight.
- Both devouring each other in 69 as I was doggy styling with my balls teabagging the other, pure ecstasy.
- Ass slapping bliss, both love it and I had both asses pretty red but when slapping Belle's ass she was begging for more and Jewel was like a cheerleader, Belle's ass was fire engine red, she ran to the mirror afterwards to see, she was pleased. As was I.
-My patented Ice capades half time show was received by Belle with delight, she runs hot and both Jewel and I taught her a new way of taking her senses to a new level.
-Furniture play, I love doing it on everything and anything and with two girls it made for some intensely fun threeway positions. Visual gold.
-Two attempts at finishing me off. Well unfortunately I am only a 1 shot on goal kinda guy per hour, so to make it last I probably pinched it back twice. So, Jewel knows this fact but I told Belle it takes a little extra attention to make me blow at the hour mark. Well the first attempt, I stood on the bed and both went to town with a BBBJ and BLS session both looking up at me with mischievous eyes with a mix of dirty talk asking me to deliver my payload, so a cumswap fest could ensue but my heart was racing and I had to take a 2 min. break. No judgment by them at all. However they were determined to get the job done. The next attempted was more fruitful. Now that my heart rate was down, I laid on the bed. Belle with her mischievous eyes looked straight into my soul while devouring my nuts with a brilliant BLS and Jewel DFK'd me and whispering to me that she want to taste my cum so bad, as I masturbated, the feeling was near and both could tell I was about to blow, Belle quickly engulfed my member as I released a massive payload and she kept sucking until there was no more. Jewel was eagerly awaiting for her taste, as Belle swapped it into her mouth, it was glorious as I joined in on the fun.

One more note. I am sure anyone above underneath or either side of that room, or the whole floor for that matter, would have heard the antics we were doing, because the screams of ecstasy were loud and echoing, lol.

Well now that this event is over, both Niagara Belle and The Jewel of Niagara wanted me to write about this experience, so it would be the first documented duo event to be put in the books of their new partnership.

Last edited:

Andrew_

Joined Oct 16, 2017
Messages 255
I would love to spread jam on those :music:

cr=w:800,h:500,a:cc

LTO_3

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 841
As always US69 great review. And after seeing both Belle and Jewel at the same time I'm surprised you survived. No doubt you're still smiling and working on another meeting with them.

LTO_3

Top Bottom