• Dear Guest,
    To be able see or reply in all our forum threads please register and become a member.

JAWBONE they are looking for you

jiggyjiggy

Re: JAWBONE they are looking for you

I CAN'T TAKE THIS EATLIVER.COM ANYMORE!!!

[video:3w4vo59x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWG1mOmqERY[/video:3w4vo59x]

Jawbone

Such jibberish, I thought this was suppose to be an adults only site, how old are you boys? With handles like Jiggy and what not I dare not ask.

clintE

Jawbone said:
Such jibberish, I thought this was suppose to be an adults only site, how old are you boys? With handles like Jiggy and what not I dare not ask.
Forgot to eat this morning Jawbone here pussy eat and bite me.

Jawbone

clintE said:
Jawbone said:
Forgot to eat this morning Jawbone here pussy eat and bite me.
Clint, I am sorry but I'm not going to play into your homosexual tendencies and fantasies. Therefor I will not be eating or biting on your perceived monster, although I am sure you can find another gentleman to accommodate you.

clintE

Jawbone said:
ClintE, I am sorry but I'm not going to play into your homosexual tendacies and fantasies. Therefor I will not be eating or biting on your percieved monster, although I am sure you can find another gentelman to accomadate you.
Maybe if you spell properly I may answer your stupid question.

Jawbone

clintE said:
Jawbone said:
Clint, I am sorry but I'm not going to play into your homosexual tendencies and fantasies. Therefor I will not be eating or biting on your perceived monster, although I am sure you can find another gentleman to accommodate you.

You are correct, I was taken aback by your comment that I messed up. EXCUSE ME.
Maybe if you spell properly I may answer your stupid question.
You are correct, and I have corrected it. I was taken aback by your comment that I messed up. EXCUSE ME but you are still a crass little man!

Raiden

Reviewer

Can't we all just get along!! Lighten up Jawbone, go get laid! What a wonderful idea, I think I will do the same!

Iambad

I like this site already and no Repoman love is not in the air. These dudes like each other let them fight.

RayFinkel

Jawbone said:
Don't you ever call me a Gentleman again.

B

Beenthere123

RayFinkel said:
Don't you ever call me a Gentleman again.
Ok Gentleman

Jackbone you should be ashamed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diggler332