Made with Love

ISO G-Spots

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
A recent study by British scientists found that the G-spot said to be possessed by some women but denied to others, may not exist at all. The study claims that there is no evidence for the existence of the G-spot. They reached their conclusions after a survey of more than 1,800 British women.

In the research, 1,804 British women aged 23-83 answered questionnaires. All were pairs of identical or non-identical twins. Identical twins share all their genes, while non-identical pairs share 50% of theirs. If one identical twin reported having a G-spot, this would make it far more likely that her sister would give the same answer. But no such pattern emerged, suggesting the G-spot is a matter of the woman’s subjective opinion. While 56% of women overall claimed to have a G-spot, they tended to be younger and more sexually active. Identical twins were no more likely to share the characteristic than non-identical twins.

Here is the link to the full article:

I think that the results of this study is bogus because it's based on a survey and not from field study results (i.e. what happens in the bedroom). My question to you HUBGFE-arians is this:

Have you found your partner's or your own G-spot and what advice or techniques could you give to help those who haven't found the G-spot, find it?

scottie

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Messages 9
Re: ISO G-Spots

Yes I found my partner's Gspot.
She had, of her own comments, described only clitoral orgasms previously. Her previous husband had never really attended to her orgasm needs/wants.

The spot in question is about 2-3 inches in, somewhere between 11 and 1 on the frontal/anterior wall. Put your finger(s) up and start doing a "come here" type of motion. The gspot feels like a rippled/stippled bit of bubble gum for lack of a better description. When you press it she will either like it or hate it. Women who hate it will take a long time to get over that discomfort feeling before they start to enjoy it. Those that love it will demand (not kidding) that you press as hard as you can. Finger tip pushups can help build strength to avoid cramping for those latter types of women.. lol.

So either rub it or press on it and don't stop. This, combined with clitoral stimulation (tongue, fingers, vibrator) will create a huge response.

My partner has absolutely huge orgasms this way.

Good luck. It's a fun journey.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

I found my partners its easy Scottie`s post gives you the answer..

Finger tip pushups can help build strength to avoid cramping for those latter types of women.. lol.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TraderA

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 24

scottie said:
She had, of her own comments, described only clitoral orgasms previously. Her previous husband had never really attended to her orgasm needs/wants.

The spot in question is about 2-3 inches in, somewhere between 11 and 1 on the frontal/anterior wall.

Ureka, I found it - on Scottie's partner - just where he said it was!

Sorry, couldn't resist ... :mrgreen:

Massimo

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 384

TraderA said:
scottie said:

The spot in question is about 2-3 inches in, somewhere between 11 and 1 on the frontal/anterior wall.

Ureka, I found it - on Scottie's partner - just where he said it was!

Sorry, couldn't resist ... :mrgreen:

:eek: :lol:

Top Bottom