Made with Love

Ever booked a shemale by mistake?

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: Ever booked a shemale by mistake?

Once only picked her up in the streets Asian looking once I saw his hands I knew I screwed up. Through him out within seconds.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072

Nope! it was on purpose. :oops:

Tranny_cock_flop8040798.gif

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

RayFinkel said:
Nope! it was on purpose. :oops:

HOLY SHIT, she is beating on the dudes balls with that bat between her/his legs. Would never do a shemale, couldn't handle it if she would be bigger than me.

B

Beenthere123

clintE said:
Once only picked her up in the streets Asian looking once I saw his hands I knew I screwed up. Through him out within seconds.

Look at their Adam's apple next time Clint. When I was in Thailand it was very difficult to tell so I would alway grab their crotch before going to the room.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940

Beenthere123 said:
Look at their Adam's apple next time Clint. When I was in Thailand it was very difficult to tell so I would alway grab their crotch before going to the room.

So let me get this straight BT, you would grab their crotches prior to going to the room? I have 2 questions for ya:

1) How many times during that crotch grabbing did you discover a male package?
2) If the answer is once or more, did you enjoy it and you therefor are admitting to fondling males private bits? :lol:

As for me, no way, I see anything that closely resembles an adam's apple, I'm out there like a bat out of hell.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

No, and if that door ever opened and I slightly suspected a shemale, I would turn around and bolt. Not my cup of tea.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
No I havent. But I did hit on one shemale at the bar ( I didnt know she was shemale) She was looking really good. It was really impossible to tell the differance. Thank god she told me before I tried to pick her up.

It would be really funny surprise if she didnt tell me :lol:

Top Bottom