Made with Love

Erin Cupids

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
She is a cute GND from East coast. Very bubbly, lovely smile. More down to Earth then typical Cupid girl. Dressed casual conservative, no fancy lingerie.
I made her Moscow Mule ( a first for me ), she was very impressed and touched. "you're so sweet!" was her comment, gave me a big hug, kiss. It's tasty cocktail, refreshing.
After small talk; her dog, shared experiences about East Coast trips etc. Then into bedroom. She has a nice shapely body, white, soft skin, no ink.
She has natural D breasts, ample to hold but 'not' bolt upright like enhanced ones.
Started with DATY - nice pink thin labia, very responsive and wet. She came then pulled away as she was so sensitive.
BBBJ - soft wet good technique but no DT
CFS - nice and wet tight pussy, very intense moaning, fingers digging into my back as I embrace her and pound away. She grinds her mound to rub her clit. Flip her over for doggie and very nice hour glass shape. Nice full ass, slapping allowed. DATO allowed. I started slowly then building up tempo, she grabs pillow and bites on it to muffle her moan! Hot. continuing on to jockey, her pussy makes sucking sounds as it was so wet! She turns to DFK while I stroke my very hard cock. Turn her back to mish so I can hold her ankles, spread her wide and watch my cock in her tight pussy. We had an hour so I just edge to keep her going. She gently says that she came so hard and now she is sensitive. Nps! I said okay, then blow me? She smiles relieved that she doesn't have to take my pounding, and BBBJ away. Another girl who will go relentlessly ( like for 10~12 minutes ) until I explode in her sweet mouth. She kept going until my cock was jerking from the sensitivity. She smiles "who's sensitive now?" Fucking awesome finish again.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Fabulous review. I love her photos and CIM to boot.
I usually don't reveal my TDL, unless to extremely trusted friends, and she is already difficult enough to book, but I am looking forward to seeing her.

IKilo

Joined May 11, 2014
Messages 197
1580414304932.png

About this Discussion

10 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom