Made with Love

Allegra Brooke Hudson of Allegra... Why did I wait so long!

Pussyluve

Reviewer
Joined Jun 7, 2012
Messages 43
So I have been talking to Brooke for some time and have always thought she was a sweet lady. I tried to book an appointment with her a few months back but the agency she was with (Hush) was being weird and blacklisted me for an unusual reason. Anyway, despite this Brooke was kind enough to stay in touch occasionally and not really believe what her agency was telling her. She has since left Hush (yay) and was kind enough to let me book an appointment.

My time with Brooke was even better than I could have imagined and I am even more ticked at Hush because I could have seen her many more times by now!

I know most people are interested in looks and she is pretty damn hot. Great spinner body with boobs that might be on the smaller side but are perky and sensitive! She has a great pussy that is very tasty and very tight! Facially I found her to be very pretty - I know it can be very subjective, but suffice to say definitely above average!

Her service was on point too. I enjoyed kissing this girl! Any time our lips were close we were locked together. She is very responsive to DATY and I enjoyed every minute of tasting her!

Eventually we switched up and she told me she really enjoyed giving head. Soon enough she had me believing her. I just sat back and let her work her magic which was amazing! Time for the cover and she gave me the ride of my life! I thnk we tried a couple other positions but it was a blur!

I was getting close and she asked me where I preferred to finish. I asked if cim was possible and she said it was. I felt like I orgasmed for 5 minutes – it was truly earth shattering!

So she has looks and service down pat… lastly is her personality. For me this was the highlight. You can write a review pretty easily about what a ladies service is like, her pics give an idea of her looks. But, conveying personality is always hard. I clicked with her… right away! Shes pretty funny and we got each others jokes and played off them like we were friends forever. She was a total sweetheart and I could totally enjoy a social date with her almost as much as a play date!

So in case you can’t tell I would recommend and would repeat. Book with Brooke she has it all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Thanks for the review. I've seen Brooke at Hush. Good to see that she's still as good as when she was at Hush.

Sorry to hear about your experience at Hush. From my personal experience, Hush has always been good to deal with and they have great young ladies on the roster.

TURK

Reviewer
Joined Feb 20, 2012
Messages 320
Any links please

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

5b86d0_434a2fb80bb549bc90808ecc45aad2ba~mv2.webp

Ziman

Reviewer
Joined Jan 20, 2017
Messages 80
I have seen Brooke on many, many occasions when she was at Hush and she is a TOTAL SWEETHEART for sure. I have not seen her yet at Allegra but hope to sooner than later. She is one of my absolute favourite ladies to visit, independent or agency. I am so glad to hear you had an amazing time with her. I have had the exact same experiences with her every time I have ever seen her too. Chemistry is key and Brooke and I have gotten along very, very nicely and clicked immediately just like you did. Thanks for this great review. Brooke is a must-see for anyone and I consider my time with her every time I see her like seeing a great friend or girlfriend you have not seen for a long time, that is the greeting I get every time I see her. Thanks for sharing PL.

Ziman

Reviewer
Joined Jan 20, 2017
Messages 80
So I have been talking to Brooke for some time and have always thought she was a sweet lady. I tried to book an appointment with her a few months back but the agency she was with (Hush) was being weird and blacklisted me for an unusual reason. Anyway, despite this Brooke was kind enough to stay in touch occasionally and not really believe what her agency was telling her. She has since left Hush (yay) and was kind enough to let me book an appointment.

My time with Brooke was even better than I could have imagined and I am even more ticked at Hush because I could have seen her many more times by now!

I know most people are interested in looks and she is pretty damn hot. Great spinner body with boobs that might be on the smaller side but are perky and sensitive! She has a great pussy that is very tasty and very tight! Facially I found her to be very pretty - I know it can be very subjective, but suffice to say definitely above average!

Her service was on point too. I enjoyed kissing this girl! Any time our lips were close we were locked together. She is very responsive to DATY and I enjoyed every minute of tasting her!

Eventually we switched up and she told me she really enjoyed giving head. Soon enough she had me believing her. I just sat back and let her work her magic which was amazing! Time for the cover and she gave me the ride of my life! I thnk we tried a couple other positions but it was a blur!

I was getting close and she asked me where I preferred to finish. I asked if cim was possible and she said it was. I felt like I orgasmed for 5 minutes – it was truly earth shattering!

So she has looks and service down pat… lastly is her personality. For me this was the highlight. You can write a review pretty easily about what a ladies service is like, her pics give an idea of her looks. But, conveying personality is always hard. I clicked with her… right away! Shes pretty funny and we got each others jokes and played off them like we were friends forever. She was a total sweetheart and I could totally enjoy a social date with her almost as much as a play date!

So in case you can’t tell I would recommend and would repeat. Book with Brooke she has it all!

If you don't mind me asking you, why did Hush blacklist you? I am one of Hush's most-valued and favourite clients and I have NEVER had a bad experience with any lady or with Kay. Kay is a total sweetheart too so this surprises me quite a bit that you were blacklisted because you sound like an amazing person and someone any lady would be blessed to have as a client. So sorry to hear about the experience with Hush because I have NEVER had a problem with them at any time. The ladies are amazing at Hush and that is why I am a regular client of theirs.

Pussyluve

Reviewer
Joined Jun 7, 2012
Messages 43
Ziman said:
If you don't mind me asking you, why did Hush blacklist you? I am one of Hush's most-valued and favourite clients and I have NEVER had a bad experience with any lady or with Kay. Kay is a total sweetheart too so this surprises me quite a bit that you were blacklisted because you sound like an amazing person and someone any lady would be blessed to have as a client. So sorry to hear about the experience with Hush because I have NEVER had a problem with them at any time. The ladies are amazing at Hush and that is why I am a regular client of theirs.

I don't mind answering this, but as I am not a frequent contributor on this board I would like to make sure that answering it doesn't break any rules.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Pussyluve said:
I don't mind answering this, but as I am not a frequent contributor on this board I would like to make sure that answering it doesn't break any rules.

I can't see why it would be wrong to answer it. If it's what you believe as Ziman has stated, he loves Hush and many do so your opinion would be your opinion.

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
Pussyluve said:

Personally, I don't see any point in answering that question other than to satisfy someone's curiosity. Or worse, allow them to exploit the issue for self-aggrandisement.

Best case scenario, you'll get into a he-said/ Hush-said or he-perceive/Hush-perceive situation.
My yardstick is, will the answer matter 20-100 yrs from now? If not, then what's the point....

However, I would never venture to insist that anyone do as I suggest.......

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
As much as everyone likes some gossip I don't see the point of airing old grievances. Personally I wouldn't have even mentioned the Hush issue and just focused on the positives, which in this case is the lovely Brooke. Still need spend time with her in something other than a social setting. Thanks for sharing.

Henley2897

Joined May 24, 2016
Messages 52
What A Wookie said:
As much as everyone likes some gossip I don't see the point of airing old grievances. Personally I wouldn't have even mentioned the Hush issue and just focused on the positives, which in this case is the lovely Brooke. Still need spend time with her in something other than a social setting. Thanks for sharing.

Agree with this wise man. Life is so simple and why bother with it

Top Bottom