Move On Me - new pics with girlfriend Talia Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move On Me - new pics with girlfriend Talia Trove

Tall, lithe, witty, warm, inviting, seductive and attentive.

I am a Toronto based companion who offers my time to those who wish to indulge themselves.
    I have a natural ease and grace to my presence, and I wish to invite you into that space with me, wether you join me at place or I bring it with to suffuse yours.

Find yourself intrigued? I invite you to visit my website at www.thelovelytomcat.com to get more information about myself, and booking. I hope to see you soon!

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................

Now as promised, Talia Trove and I got together for some pictures, among other things.

Together, we are molten. We invite you to melt at our combined touch.

How does one handle two exquisite beauties at the same time? Simple; there is nothing to be done but to enjoy being there. If you are stroking Talia's shoulders while I am stroking yours, if you are receiving kisses from the two misses, if you are simply watching, you are always included.

To book us together you may either contact me at [email protected] or Talia at [email protected].
    We look forward to sharing our connection with you [IMG]http://****.cc/vbulletin/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

Graciously and vivaciously,

Working...
X