Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spend time with an ultra busty gothic vixen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spend time with an ultra busty gothic vixen!

My name is Berlin. I am a gorgeous Rubenesque woman with a passion for knowledge and exploration. My look screams femme FATale, but my personality is flirtatious, easy-going and witty. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Time spent with me is free of judgement, a place where we can explore our desires unfettered by the trappings of the rest of the world. Escape with me to a place where passion and sensuality reign supreme and you are the king.

Rates (discount for CAERF members, you must PM from your account prior to booking)

30 min $140
    1 hour $220
    2 hours $400
    3 hours $550
    4 hours $700

These rates are non-negotiable. Thanks for your understanding.

Availability

Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun noon-10pm
    Fri 7-11pm

*Available today, Thurs Nov 13 until 11pm (no classes today).

My incall is located just west of Keele/Bloor West, near the High Park subway station on the Bloor-Danforth line. Visitor parking is available as well as shower facilities with fresh towels, shampoo and body wash. It is also wheelchair accessible. I have a small cat who can be shut in another room if you are allergic, please let me know. Any other accommodations (e.g. scent-free) please let me know in advance.

Contact

416-460-2958
    I do not answer blocked/private/restricted numbers, or Skype/Google voice calls.
    Text is preferred, but please introduce yourself. Thanks!

Until we meet,
    Berlin
    Attached Files
Working...
X