X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long weekend with no relief bump!
    sigpic

Comment

• Minor bump, has my fix a few days ago but getting the urge again.

Comment

• BB

Comment

• Big bump.....
          sigpic

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• Bump!

gonna try a toftt bump

https://www.caerf.ca/rboard/gta-esco...highlight=Deja
              Last edited by TFZL1; 01-26-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TFZL1 View Post
                Well, that didn’t work out at all. Déjà, the new PSE girl at WEL, on Promo, said No Kissing, No Bbbj, No Daty. I asked for my money back and left. Short career at WEL. Wasted trip from Durham to North Mississauga.

Comment

• Originally posted by TFZL1 View Post
                  Well, that didn’t work out at all. Déjà, the new PSE girl at WEL, on Promo, said No Kissing, No Bbbj, No Daty. I asked for my money back and left. Short career at WEL. Wasted trip from Durham to North Mississauga.
                  You keep using that word (PSE). I don't think it means what you think it means.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Prim0 View Post
                    You keep using that word (PSE). I don't think it means what you think it means.
                    He has the original meaning down to a T. Add in dirty talk, and possibly a Mediterranean tour and it's the early 2000's till about 2 years ago.

P.S. BUMP IT!
                    sigpic
                    Twitter: @DesireEvaline
                    Site: DesiringEvaline.com P411 ID: P216002 647-695-9126

Erotic +Size Model ♥ Returning Toronto, & Ontario Wide Touring Companion (new name)♥ 5'9" Blonde 38I-35-48
                    I missed you all very much, and I am glad to be able to be available again.

Comment

• Bump again!

they already cancelled my appointment for tonite due to snow storm. :(

Comment

• Sexually, I've had an excellent month, but it's been a few days now... Holy crap I'm horny! I'm literally praying for the stars to align tomorrow!

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• It's cold outside... Not quite 3 am...

But Baby... I must be lonely!

(A night at home... I love my own bed, but I miss my shenanigans)
                            sigpic
                            Twitter: @DesireEvaline
                            Site: DesiringEvaline.com P411 ID: P216002 647-695-9126

Erotic +Size Model ♥ Returning Toronto, & Ontario Wide Touring Companion (new name)♥ 5'9" Blonde 38I-35-48
                            I missed you all very much, and I am glad to be able to be available again.

Comment

• Big B

Comment

• Getting nothing at home....and don't anticipate any in the near future. Hell, I've even thought of sneaking away to a strip club just to see some female behave sexually.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X