Review Book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review Book

I have not been here that long but have enjoyed my experience so far. One area that I have been drawn to right away is the review book. What a great friggin idea. An agency by agency collection of reviews. Genius. What a time saver.

I just noticed that the other board that I have been using has just copied this idea. LMFAO. If imitation is the best form of flattery then what is A complete ripoff of this board? I think CAERF is forcing the other review sites to react. Good for you CAERF. Shows what a positive thing competition can be. Great info here. Spermy
    http://http://www.goofball.com/media/Shovel_To_The_Head

its so funny, 15 years old board coping 5 months old board I feel sorry for those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Darfus View Post
      its so funny, 15 years old board coping 5 months old board I feel sorry for those guys.
      Do they feel intimidated by caerf?

Comment

Originally posted by billdong View Post
        Do they feel intimidated by caerf?
        Its too early to say anything about it. Time will answer your question.

Comment

Free enterprise no laws against it.

Comment

lol, yea I just noticed that too.

Forum features are easy to copy, but the positive vibe and atmosphere I see here will be more difficult to duplicate.
            El Asso Wipo's review archive: click here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elassowipo1 View Post
              lol, yea I just noticed that too.

Forum features are easy to copy, but the positive vibe and atmosphere I see here will be more difficult to duplicate.
              Good point El why I transfered my chico here with new handle.

Comment

Most review boards are similar in concept and approach to each their own, I like it here.

Comment

And we have here the Sunday Night Special when we chat with some of the best girls on Business such as Becky (now Rebecca), Genevieve LaJoie, Kyra Graves, Cassidy, Jemma, Latika, Kristen,....we had the pleasure to chat with the next one will be Alexandra the Great; they will copy this idea too and the contests too...

Comment

The mods are doing a great job and it's good to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor Gomes View Post
                      Good point El why I transfered my chico here with new handle.
                      + 1

Comment

Originally posted by clintE View Post
                        + 1
                        + 2

Comment

Originally posted by iceman_dci
                          Other Board..? What other Board? You mean there's other's out there ...?

I started out there and for what it was worth, it served it's purpose, just too much venom for my liking, I'm glad my fellow APC members poked my on the shoulder about CAERF.
                          I got poked as well.
                          Need it everyday and night

Comment

I am a member of 4 boards must agree this one is good to chill have a beer and read the fun reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilsonjso View Post
                              The mods are doing a great job and it's good to be here.
                              It sometimes boggles the mind, how well a job they're doing.......with all the partying going on in the Mod Clubhouse.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X