Made with Love

Time to bash members from joke lists.

B

Beenthere123

OK here its is time to have fun, pick a member find an old joke or make your own using his handle.

Olayda could not keep it going with his wife. He went to the doctor who gave olayda some sex pills. There was a label on the bottle that said ... **Take one pill for a great night** Olayda thought that he wanted a stupendous night; so he downed the whole bottle.

In the morning the neighbors came over to find olayda's son sitting on the porch crying. "What's wrong?" they said.

"Mom's dead, Sister's pregnant, My backside hurts, and my dad Olayda is in the basement yelling: Here Kitty Kitty ..."

B

Beenthere123

Rayfinkel enters the bar of a five star restaurant, sits at the bar and orders four very expensive drinks. The bartender serves them on a silver tray, setting all four in front of the patron. Rayfinkel then consumes all four drinks in a matter of seconds. The bartender comments, "Wow, you sure must have a problem." "If you had what I had," the man replies, "you'd drink them fast, too." Leaning over, the sympathetic bartender asks,

"What do you have?" "Fifty cents," Rayfinkel answers.

S

Senor Gomes

BT123 goes to the doctor and says, "Hello, I would like to be castrated."
"That's a lifechanging operation," says the doctor. "Are you sure you want to do it?"
"yes," says BT123. "and if you refuse I'll go to another doctor."
"OK," says the doctor, "but it's against my advice."

So BT123 has his operation and he's walking around the hospital the next day with a bandage around his private area. Suddenly, he sees another man with the same thing. So he walks up to him and says, "Good afternoon, I see we got the same operation."
"Yes," says the other man, looking happy. "I've been wanting to get circumsized for 37 years, and I've finally done it."
BT123 looks panicked and says, "Shit!! That's the word!"

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
How does Beenthere fake an orgasm with his partner?

He throws warm yogurt on Clints back! :eek::lol::oops:

A0gay-cum-pic2589117.jpg

Top Bottom