Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You porn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You porn

    I confess I spend 15-30 minutes watching porno daily. Seen almost all clips from youporn do not venture to others worried about viruses. How many of you do the same and is there another site members can suggest that won't get any Trojans into my computer.

  • #2
    Too old to look at porn anymore, too busy to see SP so watching porn is not in my daily routine.

    Comment


    • #3
      Which hand do you masturbate daily Bill :eek:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by billdong View Post
        I confess I spend 15-30 minutes watching porno daily. Seen almost all clips from youporn do not venture to others worried about viruses. How many of you do the same and is there another site members can suggest that won't get any Trojans into my computer.

        Thanks God i'm not the only one. I'm so relieved i could weep.
        Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dapperdon
          Ok so we are all adults here ...I don't really watch porn unless I can ..um..pump out a few knuckle children ...so does this mean that you wack it daily ?
          I do, don't most of you?, I am 26 years old and can still shoot aiming at the flies.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by billdong View Post
            I confess I spend 15-30 minutes watching porno daily. Seen almost all clips from youporn do not venture to others worried about viruses. How many of you do the same and is there another site members can suggest that won't get any Trojans into my computer.

            BD youjizz is another good porn site to jerk off too. Lots of good vids on this site as well. This site seems to be virus free but of course anything can happen?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HarrisonF View Post
              Which hand do you masturbate daily Bill :eek:

              I can't speak for Bill but I'm a lefty:razz:.

              Comment


              • #8
                Winslow you ever watch the live cam girls? I like them better than the clips.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Repoman View Post
                  Winslow you ever watch the live cam girls? I like them better than the clips.

                  I never have Repoman. Do you have to pay to view those live cam girl sites? Can you also suggest any good sites to view live cam girls. OK I admit it. I'm oversexed.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Like most cam sites they give you the feed for free but if you want them to get real raunchy you need to pay. Hey Repo you knoww of any free ones I like them too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Smooth View Post
                      Like most cam sites they give you the feed for free but if you want them to get real raunchy you need to pay. Hey Repo you knoww of any free ones I like them too.
                      Does not exist Smooth always must pay, ask Riley.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Winslow View Post
                        BD youjizz is another good porn site to jerk off too. Lots of good vids on this site as well. This site seems to be virus free but of course anything can happen?
                        It is virus free Winslow.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X