Is it necessary to write reviews?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it necessary to write reviews?

Been lurking here for a while with the odd response here and there. I only see well reviewed SP, been doing it for years. Do not write reviews because I find its repetitive. How many feel the same way I do. Additionally I must confess born on the lazy side of my Mother's womb, inherited my Fathers' genes. :-|

All reviews are good to read, you can just write a short one Judge.

Comment

Guilty here :oops:

Comment

Write it bro, always nice to see someone else's perspective.

Comment

People often say ' the same boys club writes all the reviews'. Just send 'em in lads, whoever you are

The more the merrier. You may have noticed that unlike some boards, no shit storms get unleashed on this one. Not a lot of judgement, we just want to read,learn and have fun.

SO...Long ones,short ones,positive ones,negative ones or broken English ones, bring 'em on.
          " Drink from the cup "

Olayda 06/10

Comment

Originally posted by Judge View Post
            Been lurking here for a while with the odd response here and there. I only see well reviewed SP, been doing it for years. Do not write reviews because I find its repetitive. How many feel the same way I do. Additionally I must confess born on the lazy side of my Mother's womb, inherited my Fathers' genes. :-|
            Who are you to judge us. :razz:
            sigpic

Comment

I like to read all types of reviews even sneak to other provinces to check it out. I also like to reply to all reviews unlike a few of you. I just call it respect even if to say Nice review it makes the reviewer feel appreciated.

Comment

Im here for Ray Finkel.

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere123 View Post
                  I like to read all types of reviews even sneak to other provinces to check it out. I also like to reply to all reviews unlike a few of you. I just call it respect even if to say Nice review it makes the reviewer feel appreciated.
                  Nice post.
                  sigpic

Comment

I say write the review, and don't be shy to write a negative review if it's warranted. Great learning tool for the SP as well, if this is an industry she truly wants to be in.

Comment

May be repetitive, but it's always nice to know if service levels are being maintained or improving.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman_dci
                        I'm sorry, but I don't read every review; it's not a sign of disrespect, it's time. I pop in and out of the Board so many times a day and scan through new posts, but then this thing called work and family get in the way of my reviewing and my actually getting out to poon
                        Dude, you need to get your priorities straight. :cool:

In all seriousness, I have a family too and I often feel guilty about my exploits. They are certainly without measure the priority in my life although on one or two occasions I have caught myself almost putting the hobby ahead of them. I'm sure one day the guilt will overpower me and I'll hang up the rubbers.

( sorry to hijack the thread )
                        " Drink from the cup "

Olayda 06/10

Comment

I feel guilty a lurker here.

Comment

Originally posted by Madmax View Post
                            I feel guilty a lurker here.
                            + 1 but trying Mrs time won't allow it.

Comment

Pay it forward
                              Players gonna play, Haters gonna hate