34.8 KB · Views: 8

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Madman;n1464720 said:
SillyG,

LET ME IN!!!

OPEN THE FARKING DOOR!!!!

Wow. I see the time away didn't improve your manners any. I guess you can figure out your own way to get back in.

BTW, while you were gone I took the liberty of removing all of your belongings. It smells much better in here now! :Dancing:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
SillyGirl;n1464927 said:
Wow. I see the time away didn't improve your manners any. I guess you can figure out your own way to get back in.

BTW, while you were gone I took the liberty of removing all of your belongings. It smells much better in here now! :Dancing:
Are you sure...I can still smell.him from miles away. Papasmerf.. have u thought of garnishing Madmans wages.....that could solve the ongoing rental issues....

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
peace;n1465428 said:
Are you sure...I can still smell.him from miles away. Papasmerf.. have u thought of garnishing Madmans wages.....that could solve the ongoing rental issues....

The smell probably burned itself into your nasal membranes. You may never stop smelling him. :gasp:

You mean someone pays wages to MM to do an actual job? What kind of job? I'm thinking he would excel as a bear repellant. Or a training mannequin for cadaver-search puppies. Maybe some sort of moose lure?

Top Bottom