34.8 KB · Views: 8

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
Madman;n1464720 said:
SillyG,

LET ME IN!!!

OPEN THE FARKING DOOR!!!!

Wow. I see the time away didn't improve your manners any. I guess you can figure out your own way to get back in.

BTW, while you were gone I took the liberty of removing all of your belongings. It smells much better in here now! :Dancing:

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,067
SillyGirl;n1464927 said:
Wow. I see the time away didn't improve your manners any. I guess you can figure out your own way to get back in.

BTW, while you were gone I took the liberty of removing all of your belongings. It smells much better in here now! :Dancing:
Are you sure...I can still smell.him from miles away. Papasmerf.. have u thought of garnishing Madmans wages.....that could solve the ongoing rental issues....

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
peace;n1465428 said:
Are you sure...I can still smell.him from miles away. Papasmerf.. have u thought of garnishing Madmans wages.....that could solve the ongoing rental issues....

The smell probably burned itself into your nasal membranes. You may never stop smelling him. :gasp:

You mean someone pays wages to MM to do an actual job? What kind of job? I'm thinking he would excel as a bear repellant. Or a training mannequin for cadaver-search puppies. Maybe some sort of moose lure?

About this Discussion

32K Replies
4M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom