What constitutes gay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What constitutes gay?

As most of you know by now, I do enjoy reading different topics on different boards. I would like to bring another topic from another board to this group of members to see what the feel and mind set is here, which to me seems like a very light hearted group of members.

I hope this is not frowned upon by the MODS or the other boards, as I do not want to step on anyone’s toes as per say. If I am wrong in posting this, MODS please delete it!

The topic being discussed to no end on another site is the sucking of a cock. If at any point and time, you take in a hard cock and have this engorged hard cock explode in your mouth, are you or should you be labelled gay? Regardless if this cock belongs to a male, trans-gender, or cross dresser, ect....?

My opinion is as follows: if looking or handling a hard cock makes a gentleman gain an erection, he in my mind is gay. I don't harbor any ill will towards this individual, as a matter of fact all the power to him if that’s what floats his boat, but in my little pointed head, he is gay.

Some of the other fine members here who have participated will of course know the thread I am referring to and I welcome more friendly banter and debate over this hot topic, plus I would love to hear the perspective of the individuals that seems to frequent this board only.

sigpic

Comment

Ray is so gay!

As for the question of fondling another man's or whatever's privates, gay, or possibly bi-sexual I would think.

Comment

Guilty he is gay no need for debate.

Comment

Fuck you guys!

I am not gay. My boyfriend is :razz:
          sigpic

Comment

I don't get it isn't it obvious he is at least Bi?. Am i missing something here.

Comment

Why it is being discussed to no end on another sit. This is a black and white choice he is gay period.

Comment

Originally posted by Borey the Bald View Post
                I don't get it isn't it obvious he is at least Bi?. Am i missing something here.
                Ditto can anyone explain it properly?

Comment

My question is, if you are a straight guy, why are you so interested in other guys having an "engorged hard cock explode in [their] mouth", in whether "looking or handling a hard cock" gives those guys a boner or not, and "what" it makes them?

Why do you care? You do seem to enjoy talking about hard cock.
                  www.GenevieveLajoie.net

Read about the mundanity of my life on twitter
                  Email me: [email protected]

Web design for independent ladies: www.renteddesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by GenevieveLajoie View Post
                    My question is, if you are a straight guy, why are you so interested in other guys having an "engorged hard cock explode in [their] mouth", in whether "looking or handling a hard cock" gives those guys a boner or not, and "what" it makes them?

All men are dicks Gen :cool:

Comment

Good point super woman, sharp mind sexy body nice combo.
                      Need it everyday and night

Comment

Touch, look, feel, lick another individuals cock "engorged" or limp in my books equals at the very least BI. I am old school, guess it comes with being 50 something. I am not judging anyone who is into that, as it was said on a popular Seinfeld episode, "not that there is anything wrong with that" as long as I don't have to look at it that is.

Comment

Does anyone else get a chubby when Gen says 'Cock' ? (or hard Cock) ?

BTW - I typed this with my 'Hard Cock' :razz:
                          sigpic

Comment

Ray, does Clint know about your hard c, c, shit I can't even say it.:eek:

Comment

Too much labeling. We're all somewhere in the confines of the Kinsey scale, and extremely few of us are at the polar extremes (all hetero or all homo). Furthermore, what turns us on evolves as we go through life. Bi, gay, straight. Dom, switch, sub. Bodytypes. Blondes, brunettes, redheads.

Do what feels good and is consensual, and be damned with so much labeling.

Click image for larger version

Name:	676..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	1317858
                              I have CDO...That's like OCD but the letters are in proper order.

Comment

Working...
                              X