Made with Love

Curious based on the sick thread

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Olayda asked the question, how sick am I? Sorry we all agreed you are sick!:lol:

My question is, and this just popped into my head as I was reading my bank statement with a very healthy available line of credit amount. How many have or would ever have considered using funds from their line of credit to see more SP's?

I never would, although I am single and wouldn't be hurting anyone but myself, I still couldn't bring myself to doing so. How many of you have or would ever consider it, and YES I would think you are sick!

B

Beenthere123

I am fortunate to have had good investments that have paid off even during last year's recession. No I would never hit my line of credit. Hobbying is a luxury if you cannot afford it move on.

I

iceman_dci

Never, never, never. Agree with BT, if you can't afford it, get out and move on.

I've been lucky as well with some good investments and poon off the interest, which is still limited, but I don't pay for what I can't afford.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Totally agree with the boys comments in here, you can't pay then don't play. Even if you are single, you will drive up your debt real fast in this hobby. Very dangerous game for sure.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Jawbone said:
Smooth if you are in the least bit actually considering this, you sir are an idiot!

Lighten up dude, it was just a question and a thought. I do not have any intention of using a credit line for such purposes.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
As a side note, I have borrowed money (from a buddy) to see a regular SP.
(Not due to short of funds but left my wallet at home).
(Rather borrow money than cancel an appointment).

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
frankpost said:
As a side note, I have borrowed money (from a buddy) to see a regular SP.
(Not due to short of funds but left my wallet at home).
(Rather borrow money than cancel an appointment).

Yea i did that too once, but its nothing wrong with it

About this Discussion

11 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom