Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's Sunshine Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Today's Sunshine Girl

    This girl is a knock out. Can anyone think of an sp who resembles her?

    http://www.torontosun.com/sunshinegirl/

    ND

  • #2
    I knew Nostradamus was going to post this.

    Her body is great but, her face is OK IMO.

    She does look good in this dress......Click image for larger version

Name:	142hump..gif
Views:	1
Size:	372 Bytes
ID:	1317857


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Anyone someone, hell guys there must be a sp that looks like her.

      Comment


      • #4
        Does anyone know a SP that looks like Ray's Sig, Pic.?
        Need it everyday and night

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Senor Gomes View Post
          Anyone someone, hell guys there must be a sp that looks like her.
          Waiting for the answer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RayFinkel View Post
            I knew Nostradamus was going to post this.

            Her body is great but, her face is OK IMO.

            She does look good in this dress......[ATTACH=CONFIG]119[/ATTACH]


            I prefer her with her shorts on.

            Comment


            • #7
              Rayfinke how do you do that?.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Senor Gomes View Post
                Rayfinke how do you do that?.
                How did I post that pic???? I just copied the link from http to .jpg





                I bet she cant find matching shoes!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RayFinkel View Post
                  How did I post that pic???? I just copied the link from http to .jpg





                  I bet she cant find matching shoes!
                  she can if you help her, stop flashing that thing its blinding me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ray, can't you show her naked, better than that blinding dress!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do we have a SP looks like last Sunday's Sunshine Girl ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No, but how about an MPA? That's Hands From Heaven attendant Giselle. She's a doll!

                        www.handsfromheaven.ca






                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                          Do we have a SP looks like last Sunday's Sunshine Girl ?

                          Chantalle from Mirage when she doesn't smile.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nostradamus View Post
                            No, but how about an MPA? That's Hands From Heaven attendant Giselle. She's a doll!

                            www.handsfromheaven.ca

                            Nice

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X