How far in advance do you pre-book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far in advance do you pre-book

I find myself having to cancel appointments when I pre-book to far in advance. I usually try and book one day in advance but even with that many times the lady promised does not show up and I end up taking one the booker recommends.

I would love to hear some of your booking styles? Maybe I can learn a trick or two.

Depends of the SP you want to see. I have pre booked Paris weeks in advance 3 times, twice i had to cancel and once she. Now I do do same day booking.

Comment

Same day depending on Family affairs.

Comment

Normally same day with an Agency that I have options with, meaning I have 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices within their roster...My window is small (I said WINDOW) so that's why I like to explore the different ladies within the same Agency.

I pre-book when I know there is a certain lady I haven't seen in a while or is hard to book same day; this of course depends on my schedule....I make everything work around seeing my SP :P

Comment

Same day when I can.
          Need it everyday and night

Comment

Because I come from the States, I try to book as far in advanced as I can. I really like agencies that post a schedule, it makes it easier. But I have called 30 min before when an unexpected cancellation has occured.

Comment

I am totally a spur of the moment SP visitor. Even when I book an hour in advance something might come up that takes me away, GOD I HATE THAT!

Every morning as soon as I wake up and stumble out of bed, my mind goes to "who am I going to book", by the time I am brushing my teeth reality sets in and I think of my days schedule, DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Comment

The longest I have booked in advance was 2 weeks, in order to see Cassidy.

Comment

One week Noir was worth it.

Comment

I start making my calls in the morning, check my schedule vs theirs and decide who is available from my TD list. Pre booked with Cassidy, Paris and Cheri because I had too.

Comment

I pre-book as soon as I know the dates I will be going to TO. I usually pre-book the first 2 days, and then once I am there, work the rest of my TDL, a day or two in advance. I keep in close touch with the owners regarding certain ladies that I want to see.

Comment

I usually book the day of - mostly call the agency in the morning for an afternoon appointment. I've booked 1 week in advance only a couple of times. Once for Cassidy @ Entourage and the other for Lauren @ Cupids (now retired).

Comment

I am curious if most of you book with agencies or indies?
                          The majority that responded said they were booking same day and in my experience having been with both I had all my same day appts when I was with an agency but being indy I am booked in advance. I was wondering if the two corresponded or if my experience was unique.

In keeping with the spirit of the thread I find that only 10% of my requests are for same day bookings which I can rarely accomodate due to my schedule, and in general most requests are 1-2 weeks in advance. The furthest I am booked in advance (with the exception of travel) is generally about 6 weeks, which is with those I see on a regular basis where we know our habits/cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyra.Graves View Post
                            I was wondering if the two corresponded or if my experience was unique.
                            Same here.

When I was working with agencies, 90% at least of my bookings were done same day or maybe a day in advance. Now, I'm usually booked up to two weeks in advance (my schedule doesn't really allow me to book much further in advance), and I only get a few requests for same day appointement, which I can rarely accomodate.

There's also a strong correlation between pre-bookings and multihours appointments, and same day bookings and one or two hours appointments.
                            www.GenevieveLajoie.net

Read about the mundanity of my life on twitter
                            Email me: [email protected]

Web design for independent ladies: www.renteddesign.com

Comment

I am a last minute booker with the occasional 1 to 2 days max on pre-booking.

Comment

Working...
                              X