Made with Love

Family Day

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Most big store chains were closed today. I noticed Canada Post was working, but banks, schools and most everything else was closed.

I even tried booking a session today and couldn't find any decent ladies working earlier this afternoon.

I rather have gone into work, very boring day. Just ranting a tad, sorry, but feel free to rant too. LET's call this the RANT THREAD. RANT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

Jackie James

Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 11
Repoman said:
Most big store chains were closed today. I noticed Canada Post was working, but banks, schools and most everything else was closed.

I even tried booking a session today and couldn't find any decent ladies working earlier this afternoon.

I rather have gone into work, very boring day. Just ranting a tad, sorry, but feel free to rant too. LET's call this the RANT THREAD. RANT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU LIKE.
Looks like you were in the wrong city. :razz:

About this Discussion

6 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom