Family Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Day

Most big store chains were closed today. I noticed Canada Post was working, but banks, schools and most everything else was closed.

I even tried booking a session today and couldn't find any decent ladies working earlier this afternoon.

I rather have gone into work, very boring day. Just ranting a tad, sorry, but feel free to rant too. LET's call this the RANT THREAD. RANT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU LIKE.

Pet owners that don't scoop.

Comment

40 million dollars were lost today for retailers because of Family day. The Government is killing us.

Comment

I want to RANT that my business is keeping me from hobbing more. Damn it has to get in the way of the SP.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          40 million dollars were lost today for retailers because of Family day. The Government is killing us.
          Try more like 400 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Repoman View Post
            Most big store chains were closed today. I noticed Canada Post was working, but banks, schools and most everything else was closed.

I even tried booking a session today and couldn't find any decent ladies working earlier this afternoon.

I rather have gone into work, very boring day. Just ranting a tad, sorry, but feel free to rant too. LET's call this the RANT THREAD. RANT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU LIKE.
            Looks like you were in the wrong city. :razz:

Jackie James
            ExXxclusive Upscale Companion
            Edmonton, Alberta

Comment

It worked out perfectly for me. Went down to Florida for the weekend. It was great having that Monday off.

KR

Comment

Working...
              X