Made with Love

Best Commercial Ever-stunning naked women

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
Fleggaard Holding A/S, through its subsidiaries, markets electronic appliances. The company specializes in selling televisions and radio sets.

Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa , Denmark . Just across Germany 's northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need – tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark . It is Denmark 's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.

The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher at Fleggaard.” You’d be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is real!

Last edited:

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
That was awesome. When the pilot was walking with all those babes behind him, I was thinking of how it would look with me walking with all the babes I fucked over the years behind me. Think I'd need to have a 737 to fit them all in.

Judge

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 102
PokerDude said:
That was awesome. When the pilot was walking with all those babes behind him, I was thinking of how it would look with me walking with all the babes I fucked over the years behind me. Think I'd need to have a 737 to fit them all in.

:lol:

About this Discussion

12 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom