Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Commercial Ever-stunning naked women

http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

Fleggaard Holding A/S, through its subsidiaries, markets electronic appliances. The company specializes in selling televisions and radio sets.

Fleggaard Holding is based in Krusaa , Denmark . Just across Germany 's northern-most border with Denmark you’ll find an incredible superstore called Fleggaard. There, you can buy everything you need – tubs of gummi bears, cases of wine, industrial strength dishwashing soap – at prices 30% cheaper than you’ll find in Denmark . It is Denmark 's Costco, packaged as a German loophole.

The 100+ women do stunts in the air – while free-falling – holding hands to spell out “Half-off on Dishwasher at Fleggaard.” You’d be hard-pressed to find a man in Denmark who hasn’t seen and fallen in love with that commercial. It was geared strictly to men. The ad is real!

Last edited by Lone Wolf; 02-15-2010, 06:30 PM.

BOING mmmm mm!

Comment

Originally posted by king21
      Nice!, thanks LW, you'll never see anything like that in North America!
      Or South America.

Comment

Fuck was that ever funny and good, thanks LW.

Comment

Is that European TV? God Love 'em!

Comment

That was awesome. When the pilot was walking with all those babes behind him, I was thinking of how it would look with me walking with all the babes I fucked over the years behind me. Think I'd need to have a 737 to fit them all in.
            Players gonna play, Haters gonna hate

Comment

That was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerDude View Post
                That was awesome. When the pilot was walking with all those babes behind him, I was thinking of how it would look with me walking with all the babes I fucked over the years behind me. Think I'd need to have a 737 to fit them all in.

Comment

What agency are they with?

Comment

Originally posted by superdick View Post
                    What agency are they with?
                    The ones that do not take super dicks, means you are out.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerDude View Post

Comment

Sex commercials sells when is North America going to learn.

Comment

That was an awesome commercial, LW. Thanks for sharing.

KR

Comment

Working...
                          X