Made with Love

Funny flatulence stories

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Rayden said:
OMG this thread STINKS!:lol:

About 2 years ago I went to an MP. I chose the sexiest lady with the most adorable ass. She was gorgeous, great body, tanned, blonde, blue eyed Barbie babe. When she proceeded to attempt to climb the massage table to start the body slide portion, she let out a huge clacker!:eek: I couldn’t help it and burst out laughing which unfortunately was the wrong thing to do. Poor girl was so embarrassed she left the room and wouldn’t come back.

The door person walks in and tells me my sexy little Barbie doll is not feeling well and introduced me to her replacement. I would have preferred the stinky one, the replacement was older, droopier, but gave a great release

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
Senor Gomes said:
Ever had longest fart contests when you were young with your friends.

I must have been about 16 with a group of buddies and we wanted to see if the fart torch was for real. We all took turns putting a lighter in front of our asses and letting one rip to see if it would shoot out a huge flame. No luck, no large flame and nobody had the balls to do it without pants on.

Still curious to this day if it really works, so if anyone has successfully lit a torch fart, please let inquiring minds know.

I agree with another poster, this thread really stinks!!

I

iceman_dci

jumpingjackflash said:
I must have been about 16 with a group of buddies and we wanted to see if the fart torch was for real. We all took turns putting a lighter in front of our asses and letting one rip to see if it would shoot out a huge flame. No luck, no large flame and nobody had the balls to do it without pants on.

Still curious to this day if it really works, so if anyone has successfully lit a torch fart, please let inquiring minds know.

I agree with another poster, this thread really stinks!!

I did this just the other day... :lol:

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Slight off topic, but kinda related, has anyone been in a situation where the lady inadvertantly pussy farts? That has happened to me twice...once when we were doing the horizontal mambo and the other time when the lady was fully dressed and almost out the door when the pussy fart came out. I laughed my ass off during both occassions.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
Kirk Lazarus said:
Slight off topic, but kinda related, has anyone been in a situation where the lady inadvertantly pussy farts? That has happened to me twice...once when we were doing the horizontal mambo and the other time when the lady was fully dressed and almost out the door when the pussy fart came out. I laughed my ass off during both occassions.

:lol: happened once only she ran out the door quickly.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Kirk Lazarus said:

I had a young lady queef recently. Didn't laugh but we both looked at each other. I shrugged it off and the session went on without another hitch.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I was at the gym not to long ago and running on the treadmill. Let out a squeaker which I knew with the music playing in the background could not be heard. The problem was the stench that had slowly engulfed the entire area around me was horrific! A combination of soft boil eggs and hot barbecued red peppers, lethal odor!

On each side of me were two gorgeous woman, and one gentleman in-front of me. Of course I tried to deflect blame to the poor chap in-front of me by giving him dirty looks, which he was oblivious to because he was directly in front of me. Both ladies had bought into it as they were looking at him and shaking their heads as well. Poor guy didn't flinch, didn't look anywhere but straight ahead.

Has anyone actually ever admitted to being the stinker in a crowd? :lol:

About this Discussion

20 Replies
5K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom