What day, what time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What day, what time?

Which day and what time of the day is your favorite for hobbying? I prefer early afternoon, weekdays.

Time and day is not important to me, I have the extra funds I make the call.

Comment

Weekdays usually around noon and 2.

Comment

When I get extra funds I run to see a sp at anytime.

Comment

Early mid day afternoons for this horny man.

Comment

Anytime before I pass out!
            sigpic

Comment

Before noon or 1 pm this way I avoid burned out SP and no sloppy seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by king21
                Weekday, early, almost always SP's first client of day, IMO, SP is at their best at this time.
                Not fair Royalty always gets first crack at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by king21
                  Thats right!, ask BT123 about [email protected]
                  What happened to Maggie?, you stole her from BT123?. Sorry new member here.

Comment

I am like King, I always ask to be first and try to book early. Day of the week, weekend doesn't make a difference, as long as I feel I am the first or second dick of the day.

Comment

I am off Mondays and I prefer late mornings or early afternoons.

Comment

Weekdays, earliest possible. I like to be first client of the day.

Comment

First appointment of the day only.

Comment

I guess that's what I was getting at...first appt of the day ro me too as most of the SP's I see start around noon. I don't mind being the last on some of my repeats as they're not so inclined to watch the clock unless they have immediate plans afterwards.

Comment

Since I hobby by the seat of my pants, basically when I can find the time to fit one in. If it is in a conveniant location and the lady has peeked my interest I go for it. No particular day or time although I do prefer being the first of the day too, but this can't always be the case.

Comment

Working...
                              X