What The Hell Happened?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What The Hell Happened?

What the hell happened, tried logging into the site, kept giving me errors about my password, so I tried to signup for a new account, said my username was already in use, then used the forget password form and it reset my password then sent me a new one which I changed back to my original password.

Again, what the hell happened, the site has changed, and I no longer seem to be the Mod for the Craigslist section?
    VRG

You still are VRG we are working on many glitches that arise when changing to a new board. Hang in there.

Comment

Your job is saved VRG
      Need it everyday and night

Comment

And you call yourself a MOD!

sigpic

Comment

VRG is doing a great job guys hey Ray why don't you ask the mods to be a Lobby MOD?.

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere123 View Post
            VRG is doing a great job guys hey Ray why don't you ask the mods to be a Lobby MOD?.
            Ray will ban everyone who doesn't drink, have you lost your mind?

Comment

I think the MODS should make me a MOD.

For Christ's sakes there's a friggen song written for me, that alone makes me MOD material!!

Sure, I would ban a few of you bastards! Making fun of me with awful videos, making fun of my box of Kleenex, DAMN RIGHT I'D BAN YOU F BLEEP BLEEP!

Comment

Jig think Mods will ban you before you ever become a Mod just for your taste of music and videos.

Comment

Originally posted by clintE View Post
                  Jig think Mods will ban you before you ever become a Mod just for your taste of music and videos.
                  I don't know about that one Clint, so far Jiggys last 2 clips have had me dancing around my living room. OK maybe not, MODS BAN HIM!

Comment

Working...
                  X