Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nostalgia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nostalgia

    Came home yesterday family watching Forrest Gump told them I have seen it too many times. Started watching for a few minutes, the football scene came on then the Vietnam scene had to sit down and watched the movie again till the end. Gave me a good feeling and smiled through it.

    Have you guys ever been through the same situation with a TV show or movie. How many movies or TV series have you seen many times over and over again. Godfather 4 times scar face 3 times love Michelle Pfeiffer pop a Bonner every time I see her.

    Mods don't move this to the movie section please too slow there.

  • #2
    Re: Nostalgia

    I would have to say the movie "Lean on me" with Morgan Freeman playing the role of an inner city high school principal, Joe Clark. It was such an uplifting movie and told a great story.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Nostalgia

      Along the Tom Hanks lineup...

      Forrest Gump
      Green Mile
      Road to Perdition

      So many great movies that I love watching over and over again and never get tired..I'd hijack this thread in no time :P

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Nostalgia

        Rocky fan nothing like the first one to cheer you up.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Nostalgia

          Slap shot with Paul Williams, once you start watching it you stay glued to the couch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Nostalgia

            Bull Durham.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Smooth View Post
              Rocky fan nothing like the first one to cheer you up.
              The others weren't as good.

              Comment


              • #8
                300
                Fight club
                godfather 1 & 2
                ...i am a twisted man..lol (but great movies though)

                sometime Matrix Trilogy (that keanu guy is quite the conundrum...is he acting or is he drugged up and just walking around in there)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lawrence of Arabia

                  The enigmatic, complex life and exploits of an eccentric, rebellious, desert-loving, messianic, Oxford-bred British Army officer/Welsh cartographer (repeatedly referred to as an "Englishman"), who unites the desert-dwelling Arabian Bedouins against the oppressive Turks (allies of Germany) during World War I.

                  His extraordinary knowledge of the politics and culture of the Mideast allows him to organize the various, willful Arab tribes to repel enemies of the British.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by iceman_dci View Post
                    Along the Tom Hanks lineup...

                    Forrest Gump
                    Green Mile
                    Road to Perdition

                    So many great movies that I love watching over and over again and never get tired..I'd hijack this thread in no time :P
                    I can't watch the Green Mile enough times.
                    If it's on TV, I'm done for 3 hours.

                    " Saw me a mouse boss "
                    " Drink from the cup "

                    Olayda 06/10

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Borat

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Beenthere123 View Post
                        Came home yesterday family watching Forrest Gump told them I have seen it too many times. Started watching for a few minutes, the football scene came on then the Vietnam scene had to sit down and watched the movie again till the end. Gave me a good feeling and smiled through it.
                        Forrest Gump is one of those movies for me too. Also...

                        The Shining
                        Titanic
                        The Shawshank Redemption

                        I can watch these movies again and again and never get bored.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by clintE View Post
                          Slap shot with Paul Williams, once you start watching it you stay glued to the couch.

                          Do you mean Paul Newman?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lean on Me
                            Remember the Titans
                            Coach Carter
                            A walk to remember
                            Shawshank Redemption
                            Unfaithful

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hitman
                              Dodgeball.....love Vince Vaughn


                              To name a couple.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X