Made with Love

10 reasons why dating an older man is awesome

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Re: 10 reasons why dating an older man is awesome

I am a firm believer that it is all about the money, sometimes the power if the older gentleman is in a position of power.

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080

Jawbone said:
I am a firm believer that it is all about the money, sometimes the power if the older gentleman is in a position of power.

Money is a factor, but I wouldn't say it's all there is. Men after 35 have a much better grasp of who they are, and that confidence shows in our body language. It may be the fact that money is the source of YOUR confidence, but it's not mine.

I

iceman_dci

I totally agree with all of the reasoning in that article. I seem to attract the younger ladies too and this is what they keep telling me on a consistent basis. Even when i was 32, I dated an 18 yr old; I know....YOU'RE JEALOUS...LOL. My current SO is 9 yrs younger. I guess it's all in attitude, I don't look my age (late forties) and I certainly don't act like most my age, but I do have a sense of maturity and goals and can keep the ladies attention for more than 60 seconds with conversation and wit.

Good article, goes along with living longer by chasing younger women article.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

I have never had problems banging younger woman. As long as I have a couple of hundred bucks in my pocket, it's pretty simple. ;)

I

iceman_dci

theman said:
iceman_dci said:
Even when i was 32, I dated an 18 yr old; I know....YOU'RE JEALOUS...LOL. My current SO is 9 yrs younger.

JEALOUS on both Iceman VERY :!:

Thanks TM...the 18yr olds mother was 5 years older than me...HOT!! Had many a fantasy about that... :lol:

Joined May 4, 2010
Messages 191
"He doesn't want to be alone: He's already hit that point when men realize they don't want to be all by themselves. Even if they intend to stay confirmed bachelors, they still want company."

If I want company I have a dog.
If I want to get laid, then I turn on the charm on a young lady.
Having a dog doesn't hurt either. :)

Haveanitch

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 85
He doesn't stay out late: He might be a ladies' man, but after a certain age, he's not out on the prowl every night in da club lookin' for a fresh piece. He just wants to hang with you.

Did anyone tell her men never change?.

Rebecca Richardson

Joined Nov 15, 2009
Messages 154
dreamblade said:
Men after 35 have a much better grasp of who they are, and that confidence shows in our body language.
+1, that's exactly it. Older guys (well, the hot ones) walk like they know what they're doing, talk like they know what they're doing, and ...know what they're doing. They know what they like and want, what they will accept and won't, and how to articulate it. It's better sex and a more interesting conversation: money doesn't have anything to do with it.

Top Bottom