• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Sexiest Strippers In Movies

Which is your favorite?

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Medi...pers-In-Movies

Re: 10 Sexiest Strippers In Movies

Jessica Biel hands down. Thanks BT like the nostalgia part.
    Need it everyday and night

Comment

Good one BT123 Demi Moore can dance for me any time.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman_dci
        ALL!! Jessica Biel is epitome of hotness though, killer bod and had no idea of Natalie Portman, you wouldn't see that on Star Wars..:P. What about Marissa Tomei in the Wrestler? DAMN!!
        Jessica Biel in Powder Blue
        Natalie Portman in Closer
        Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler

My favourite 3 as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Cycleguy007
          Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler

She is tops in my list.

Comment

Nice find BT123

Comment

Originally posted by kissmyass
              Good one BT123 Demi Moore can dance for me any time.
              And for me.

Comment

Demi Moore is my favourite.

Comment

Jessica Alba by far

Comment

Demi Moore for me, but has anyone seen her lately? She seems to have lost way too much weight.

Comment

Cool list, my favourites would have to be both the Jessicas!

Comment

jessica alba and the greatly over looked roselyn sanchez from that group but I still like the girls from the film dancing at the blue iguana...if anyone remembers that one
                        http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sex/t1523.gif

Comment

I hate to break it to you flashdance fans, she had a stand in for her dance routines.......sorry....

For the rest, some shouldn't be allowed in this category because they didn't actually strip, they just danced.

I have to agree with Marisa Tomei, she had the right amount of sass and the right amount of trash....if I saw her in an SC she wouldn't have a problem getting lap dances with me.....

Not to get all serious on the subject but her role in that movie was something that always kind of bothered me about esorts and dancers at sc's: The "customer' and the roles. I have found that with all my years of experience that one should NEVER let a situation dictate whether or not a guy is someone you might want to get involved with. Life is too short for that and a real connection with a member of the opposite sex is too hard to come by to let someone slip away over a set of dumb rules......
                          ask me about the T experience!!!

Comment

I may be all wet here, but . . .

Somebody needs to toss a vote in for the much-maligned Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls. A helluva gutsy move taking that role to blow off her Saved By The Bell stereotype.

Critics hated the movie. It tanked at the box office. But on DVD, Showgirls took on a new life, becoming a cult classic. A campy, over-the-top, true guilty pleasure.

Hard to beat it for sheer, steamy eroticism, with great extravagant sets that out-Vegas the real Vegas. Gina Gershon is great eye candy in this one too.

A far better movie than Striptease, in which Burt Reynolds with vaseline is way more interesting than Demi Moore with implants.

Haven't seen Showgirls in 15 years, but lots of scenes still stand out in my mind ... especially Berkley's swimming pool sex scene with Kyle MacLachlan.

Don't care that it's just a highly choreographed, simulated act, this may well be the best fuck I never got to enjoy in my lifetime:

http://www.ecranlarge.com/movie_video-view-620-5515.php

Comment

Selma gets extra points for the snake......plus I have the sneaking suspicion that she would be best in bed.
                              "I know we are all going to die. I'm less concerned about the destination than the velocity of getting there " - train

Comment

Working...
                              X