Made with Love

The cost of SP's

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
First off, hello everyone! New to this board but not new to hobbying and boards in general. I notice many famialar handles which is rather comforting.

I notice alot of the top reviewers on this board seem to feast on the $250.00 per hour SP's. Which is what seems to be the norm on the other board, I'll refer to it as the red board. There is also a blue board that seems to push the cheaper ladies.

I will not name the boards in fear of getting banned. I am not sure what triggers bannings here, if it's anything like the red board, a member flatuates and the LORDS of the board push the bann button.

Let me bring this thread back to what SP's charge. How do the members of this board feel about the ladies with 2 hours minimums? What about the ladies charging over $300.00, some $500 or more?

This is not a popular subject on the other board, curious to see if erroneous rules and heavy handed protectionism of higher cost woman prevail on this site as well.

B

Beenthere123

Re: The cost of SP's

Ladies can charge whatever they want. If they will get it is a different story. What I have noticed is that you will get more replies at day time. Somehow there are more serious hobby members here.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

I am interested in seeing one particular lady with a 2hr min that was in our very own lounge not too long ago. When I started out way back I would only visit for 1/2 hrs and then do 1 hr repeats. Now I'm pretty much a 1hr first time booking guy and multi hr repeats.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951

PokerDude said:
I am interested in seeing one particular lady with a 2hr min that was in our very own lounge not too long ago. When I started out way back I would only visit for 1/2 hrs and then do 1 hr repeats. Now I'm pretty much a 1hr first time booking guy and multi hr repeats.

I agree with your style you choose the time at your discretion. Maya Blue is on this forum, I didn't see her ad?

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951

Beenthere123 said:
Ladies can charge whatever they want. If they will get it is a different story. What I have noticed is that you will get more replies at day time. Somehow there are more serious hobby members here.

You are here, you are a serious hobbier, you sure like to post quite a bit. You must be the member with the most posts, you are even ahead of CG, which I noticed that lounge lizard here as well.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

I say let the market decide. Some people like Beamers and some prefer Hondas. Whatever floats your boat and you are willing to pay, it's all good.

I am good with 30 minutes, where as others would feel rushed and not enjoy the session. There is no right or wrong in this hobby, expect to be respectful, clean and have fun.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

Rayden said:
I say let the market decide. Some people like Beamers and some prefer Hondas. Whatever floats your boat and you are willing to pay, it's all good.

I am good with 30 minutes, where as others would feel rushed and not enjoy the session. There is no right or wrong in this hobby, expect to be respectful, clean and have fun.

Well said Rayden. I wouldn't even think of TOFTT for a full hour without seeing the girl and how we interact. I had two girls from just before X-Mas that I booked on a whim for a half hour quickie, ended up extending both times to an hour.

Sometimes I can only manage a half hour from my schedule. There are pros and cons with both.

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26

Feel free to laugh but the only rationalle for me to book either 1/2 hour or 1 hour is if I jerked off a few times already that day. If i did then there's no way i'm getting 2 shots off in the hour so i go for the 1/2 hour. I'm just way too horny sometimes!

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471

Getting back to the cost of SP's, although I usually get the $250/hr range, I have occasionally found a few gems at the $200/hr range (eg. Sexy Jordan @ Ind and Jersey @ Toronto Starlets are 2 that come to mind), but it does require a lot of research to get a good bang for your buck at those price ranges. I have tried a handful of the $150/hr SP's, but never yet had a good expereince at that rate.

Regarding ladies that have a 2hr minimum or charge $300hr/$500hr, I am an advercate of the free market rule, so they can charge whatever price they want and set their own minimum appointment requirements. For me though, I would only get a 2hr appointment with an SP that I have seen before.

I

iceman_dci

I agree with Rayden, Knight Rider and 4x's. You have to rationalize with yourself on what you really want out of the experience. I've done a few half hour sessions and I seem to leave wanting more or feel rushed; I primarily do 1 hour sessions.

I seldom venture out of the 200-250 Hr market. I've paid for upgrades for greek here and there, but it's usually discussed before hand and I have the funds to cover it, but again, it depends on how the session goes before I feel comfortable enough to partake.

To me, the service has to be incredible for me to pay above the 250 mark. I would rather (as KR pointed out) pay for an extended session with a proven SP than to take a chance on a VIP or high end SP for an hour and take the chance we don't hit it off.

playingwithfire

Joined Nov 8, 2009
Messages 26

There's only one sp in this town that i'm willing to pay more than 250 for and that's Daphne. Even with her 300 is not insane like some of these high end indys that charge 400 + for an hour and a lot of them have 2 hour mins. Fuck that!

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

It really is silly to get all wound up about who you can't have because you think they charge too
much . Why not work your way through the thousands available at your price point and then
worry about the higher priced girls.

About this Discussion

11 Replies
3K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom