Made with Love

Ever booked a shemale by mistake?

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: Ever booked a shemale by mistake?

Once only picked her up in the streets Asian looking once I saw his hands I knew I screwed up. Through him out within seconds.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072

Nope! it was on purpose. :oops:

Tranny_cock_flop8040798.gif

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

RayFinkel said:
Nope! it was on purpose. :oops:

HOLY SHIT, she is beating on the dudes balls with that bat between her/his legs. Would never do a shemale, couldn't handle it if she would be bigger than me.

B

Beenthere123

clintE said:
Once only picked her up in the streets Asian looking once I saw his hands I knew I screwed up. Through him out within seconds.

Look at their Adam's apple next time Clint. When I was in Thailand it was very difficult to tell so I would alway grab their crotch before going to the room.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940

Beenthere123 said:
Look at their Adam's apple next time Clint. When I was in Thailand it was very difficult to tell so I would alway grab their crotch before going to the room.

So let me get this straight BT, you would grab their crotches prior to going to the room? I have 2 questions for ya:

1) How many times during that crotch grabbing did you discover a male package?
2) If the answer is once or more, did you enjoy it and you therefor are admitting to fondling males private bits? :lol:

As for me, no way, I see anything that closely resembles an adam's apple, I'm out there like a bat out of hell.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

No, and if that door ever opened and I slightly suspected a shemale, I would turn around and bolt. Not my cup of tea.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
No I havent. But I did hit on one shemale at the bar ( I didnt know she was shemale) She was looking really good. It was really impossible to tell the differance. Thank god she told me before I tried to pick her up.

It would be really funny surprise if she didnt tell me :lol:

About this Discussion

13 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom