Made with Love

A guy was fired for masturbating in the office restroom

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
Serves him right. I know that guys need to get off but master bating at work where everyone can actually hear you moaning and flapping away, is just rude to the people around. Go flap on your own time in private where you are not affecting other people.

It is really that hard of concept to understand? I can't believe the guy actually tired to fight it!

ZZTop

Joined Mar 17, 2014
Messages 166
Jessica Rain;n1471100 said:
Serves him right. I know that guys need to get off but master bating at work where everyone can actually hear you moaning and flapping away, is just rude to the people around. Go flap on your own time in private where you are not affecting other people.

It is really that hard of concept to understand? I can't believe the guy actually tired to fight it!

I once masturbated in a museum.

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Now that is something I would have loved to watch. I love watching a guy jerk himself.....sexy!! and the more noise the better/-Thumbs-up::/
People get all upset over the simplest things and it caused distress? Please......

Jessica Rain

Advertiser
Joined Aug 12, 2014
Messages 1,231
ZZTop;n1471102 said:
I once masturbated in a museum.

And I have had sex in a church. When I was 16, young and dumb. But we grow up, don't we.

A one off discreetly is not that big of a deal but after two warnings about it, that would be your clue to cut it out.

Last edited:

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Damn-Not too smart:don'twantto-see:/:LMAO:^ Hypocrite! How do you criticize someone for diddling themselves in a washroom, then proudly claim to have had sex in a church! ...You either follow rules and decorum or you don't, regardless of warnings.

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
cristy;n1471216 said:
Damn-Not too smart:don'twantto-see:/:LMAO:^ Hypocrite! How do you criticize someone for diddling themselves in a washroom, then proudly claim to have had sex in a church! ...You either follow rules and decorum or you don't, regardless of warnings.

I'm not surprised. Little Jessie Superstar Wessie wished I was a little boy so she can have a taste of my drippy dick. Awwww :blush2: Poor girl has never experienced regular dick. :sad:

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Prim0;n1472365 said:
Yep...that's the kind of useless responses I remember from Crimson.

Funny Primo, you seem to disprove and dislike Crimsons replies, yet he is no worse than a few others here.Actually there was two other who pointed to you as having mental issues, and those members you've never chastised. If you're going to point out one poster as being one way, point out the others too.

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
cristy;n1472403 said:
Funny Primo, you seem to disprove and dislike Crimsons replies, yet he is no worse than a few others here.Actually there was two other who pointed to you as having mental issues, and those members you've never chastised. If you're going to point out one poster as being one way, point out the others too.

Just an FYI - My pronouns are "they" or "she". Sweet thanks. :heart:

Crimson Angel

Reviewer
Joined Sep 13, 2017
Messages 499
Prim0;n1472365 said:
Yep...that's the kind of useless responses I remember from Crimson.

Why useless? Frankly I think it's exciting to talk about one's unique fetishes. Drippy dicks, big dicks, preference is preference, love is love. :heart::heart::heart:

She's never going to get some of mine though; in her dreams she will.

cristy

Joined Mar 11, 2019
Messages 559
Prim0;n1472409 said:
I did chastise those who tried to use my depression to suggest that my opinions were somehow unfit. That was a long time ago. Crimson has always approached every discussion I can recall the same way and it is very off putting. It was the same with a few others in the past and I just told them to leave me out of their BS. I like discussing topics here that don't usually get discussed in polite company. I like hearing the opinions of those on the "other" side of those discussions. It's the approach that I dislike.....it drives people away from the conversation if it just turns into name calling and insults.

What can you tell me about that comment I replied to had any redeeming quality?

Primo, you're not being fully honest, you simply ignored their posts. I was there.... You've never stood up to those I speak of...and you know most of those posts also weren't redeeming, yet derogatory, denigrating and self serving. But so what and really who cares, although when a person speaks against one, yet doesn't offer others the same treatment, regardless of when it happened, likely I'll point that out.

Top Bottom