A guy was fired for masturbating in the office restroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cristy View Post

Funny Primo, you seem to disprove and dislike Crimsons replies, yet he is no worse than a few others here.Actually there was two other who pointed to you as having mental issues, and those members you've never chastised. If you're going to point out one poster as being one way, point out the others too.
    Just an FYI - My pronouns are "they" or "she". Sweet thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Prim0 View Post
      Yep...that's the kind of useless responses I remember from Crimson.
      Why useless? Frankly I think it's exciting to talk about one's unique fetishes. Drippy dicks, big dicks, preference is preference, love is love.

She's never going to get some of mine though; in her dreams she will.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Angel View Post

Just an FYI - My pronouns are "they" or "she". Sweet thanks.
        oh shite, my bad, very bad...ugh... and my sincerest apologies.....
        Halifax's mature blonde bombshell
        Pleasure provocateur and Oral aficionado
        902-444-0414

Comment

Originally posted by cristy View Post

oh shite, my bad, very bad...ugh... and my sincerest apologies.....
          Awww... it's okay love. I forgive you 'cuz I know you. Just don't do it again.
          Last edited by Crimson Angel; 07-11-2019, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Ugh......
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prim0 View Post
              I did chastise those who tried to use my depression to suggest that my opinions were somehow unfit. That was a long time ago. Crimson has always approached every discussion I can recall the same way and it is very off putting. It was the same with a few others in the past and I just told them to leave me out of their BS. I like discussing topics here that don't usually get discussed in polite company. I like hearing the opinions of those on the "other" side of those discussions. It's the approach that I dislike.....it drives people away from the conversation if it just turns into name calling and insults.

What can you tell me about that comment I replied to had any redeeming quality?
              Primo, you're not being fully honest, you simply ignored their posts. I was there.... You've never stood up to those I speak of...and you know most of those posts also weren't redeeming, yet derogatory, denigrating and self serving. But so what and really who cares, although when a person speaks against one, yet doesn't offer others the same treatment, regardless of when it happened, likely I'll point that out.
              Halifax's mature blonde bombshell
              Pleasure provocateur and Oral aficionado
              902-444-0414

Comment

You may have me....you've found out I'm not perfect! Shit....what to do now?

Perhaps I did just ignore some posts or maybe I was away for awhile. It's been less and less enjoyable to come here. Regardless, if I point out something about someone but miss it on someone else....it doesn't make it inaccurate or untrue.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X