Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A guy was fired for masturbating in the office restroom

http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=108452

How is this different from doing other things? Like, grunting or making other noises. Just the idea that someone is "releasing" that way pissed everybody off.

Other sounds are some kind of necessity, this is clearly not

Comment

It wasn't me.

Comment

Not me.

Comment

I am the silent type.

Comment

Serves him right. I know that guys need to get off but master bating at work where everyone can actually hear you moaning and flapping away, is just rude to the people around. Go flap on your own time in private where you are not affecting other people.

It is really that hard of concept to understand? I can't believe the guy actually tired to fight it!
            Fabulously Full Figured ~ Jessica Rain

www.jessicarain.ch

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica Rain View Post
              Serves him right. I know that guys need to get off but master bating at work where everyone can actually hear you moaning and flapping away, is just rude to the people around. Go flap on your own time in private where you are not affecting other people.

It is really that hard of concept to understand? I can't believe the guy actually tired to fight it!
              I once masturbated in a museum.

Comment

Now that is something I would have loved to watch. I love watching a guy jerk himself.....sexy!! and the more noise the better
                People get all upset over the simplest things and it caused distress? Please......
                Halifax's mature blonde bombshell
                Pleasure provocateur and Oral aficionado
                902-444-0414

Comment

Originally posted by ZZTop View Post

I once masturbated in a museum.
                  And I have had sex in a church. When I was 16, young and dumb. But we grow up, don't we.

A one off discreetly is not that big of a deal but after two warnings about it, that would be your clue to cut it out.
                  Last edited by Jessica Rain; 06-12-2019, 05:42 AM. Reason: Spelling as per usual. Lol
                  Fabulously Full Figured ~ Jessica Rain

www.jessicarain.ch

Comment

^ Hypocrite! How do you criticize someone for diddling themselves in a washroom, then proudly claim to have had sex in a church! ...You either follow rules and decorum or you don't, regardless of warnings.
                    Halifax's mature blonde bombshell
                    Pleasure provocateur and Oral aficionado
                    902-444-0414

Comment

Working...
                    X