Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man and his best friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man and his best friend


  • #2
    Re: Man and his best friend

    Poor soul lost all his money to the ex

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Man and his best friend

      He knew it

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Man and his best friend

        Originally posted by dirtyman
        That is Clint after he resigned from the bank job for playing with hookers.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Man and his best friend

          Originally posted by lovedoggie
          That is Clint after he resigned from the bank job for playing with hookers.
          At least I got laid you loser.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Man and his best friend

            Originally posted by clintE

            At least I got laid you loser.
            Don't you lie to us. The Vegas trip was canceled and you did not get a chance to poker!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Man and his best friend

              Originally posted by RayFinkel
              Originally posted by clintE

              At least I got laid you loser.
              Don't you lie to us. The Vegas trip was canceled and you did not get a chance to poker!
              Before the Vegas trip and who's side are you on?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Man and his best friend

                I'm right behind you big guy
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Man and his best friend

                  Originally posted by RayFinkel
                  I'm right behind you big guy
                  Ok tell the mods to ban the asswhole.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Man and his best friend

                    Originally posted by RayFinkel
                    I'm right behind you big guy
                    Behind him? hmmm bum buddies.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Man and his best friend

                      Originally posted by Beenthere123
                      Originally posted by RayFinkel
                      I'm right behind you big guy
                      Behind him? hmmm bum buddies.
                      Didn't you know they were lovers?.
                      Need it everyday and night

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X