Made with Love

Finish this review!

J

jalbertson

Write this review 1-3 sentences at a time, following up on the poster above you.
It can be good, bad, funny, tragic, whatever!

*EDIT* allowed for more sentences to make it less restrictive.

She met me at the door with a kiss and asked, "Did you bring the mask?" ...

J

jalbertson

Re: Finish this review!

"Let me show you", I whispered as we made straight for the bedroom, where I reached into my bag and pulled out a ...

B

Beenthere123

theman said:
Rayden said:
The look on her face was astonishment, she replied "OH MY GOD, what are you going to do to me with that?"

Worry not what i will do with that. What do you want me to do with that?

First, get me a glass of wine need to relax...

J

jalbertson

neverenoughsex said:
Remove your dress real slow while I have my drink
She smiled as she turned around, slowly slipping a strap past one shoulder before letting the entire dress fall to a heap at her feet. Climbing onto the bed, she shot me a daring glance as she beckoned me forward with a crooked finger. I approached with a mischievous grin, reached into the box and pulled out the warmup for tonight: the Sybian.

B

Beenthere123

Her eyes lit up staring at this magnificent machine and moved her body towards it but I pushed it away. You have not earned it yet, get on your knees and...

B

Beenthere123

Told her do not say a word took ice from freezer placed it her into her body while laying down. Told her how she would like me to place the thing...

About this Discussion

26 Replies
6K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom